BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
hailey c.
use these frequently, I wish they made bigger ones so I could put them all over my face lol. effective and cheap!
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Mi hermana me dio dos banda de estas y de verdad que funciona mil por mil me dejo la nariz súper limpia y sedosa
Νίκη Ψ.
Athens
I liked the fact that it cleaned it deapth my pores and it didn't hurt that much. I bought it from a local shop.
Sophie B.
Greater Manchester
I feel this product works for me as I've noticed my blackheads have become less visible and my pores have shrunk
Suhaila A.
Doral,FL
Quisiera tener un producto bueno como se ve este. Porque a comprado varios otros y no me han salido nada buenos.
Rommley B.
Port macquarie
Did not like these at all they where uncomftable and hurt to take off. It didn't pull any of my blavk heads out
Kyera T.
This does a good job at getting the guck out of my nose and pulling blackheads, it can hurt but it is worth it
Sam C.
St Albert
I feel they don't really work any different than any other nose strips. They kind of work, but could be better.
Tooba M.
I used these strips but i cant see any difference on the nose,These strips are so hard to take off once dries.
Heidi S.
Kelowna
The best nose strips I have tried, definitely recommend placing a cold cloth on afterwards to close your pores.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?