BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amelia L.
Corner Brook
Love this product! Would recommend this! I get mine at Walmart. It would be good if the product was a little cheaper
Denika D.
Renews
Definitely one of my faves! Would definitely recommend this product. Works well drawing out blackheads from the skin
giulia v.
London
Overall it's a nice product but I don't feel like I would it buy it again. Not a game changer in my skincare routine.
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much
Alicia E.
New Westminster
It works very well but I don't feel like it works any better than the non charcoal one so kind of a waste of money.
Rhiannon S.
It definatly gets out all the gunk in your nose, and helps make it look more healthy. If thats the right wording 😂
Czarina O.
Toronto, ON
It does not get all the crevices of my nose. I have to use two pore strips to get results from using this product.
Dharmah📚 R.
Panamà
Este producto lo utilice aproximadamente 1 mes y no me gustó. Ya que siento que no me quito nada de puntos negros.
Karol F.
Windsor, ON
Amazing product. Took out my blackheads on my nose and even refreshed my cheeks that didn't have as many blemishes
Rachael M.
Works well and helps clear up my blackheads, leaving my skin really soft and feeling extremely clean! Easy to use!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?