BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Renada W.
By far one of the better kind strips. I've tried so many and none seem to do as much as those. I wish I could use it everyday
Anosha
I've been using these for years now and I'm in love. It instantly gets rid of my blackheads and my pores feel so much better.
Ariana Y.
Nice product. Very effective and refreshing. Clears out my pores and take away of the blackheads. Would love to try it again
LARISSA K.
I use once and didn't like the results. Doesn't Worth all it. I preferer another masks, but maybe i"ll try again another time
Phoebe R.
Okay, didn’t match my expectations compared to other reviews, not as satisfying as I’d hoped! It does half the job I suppose.
Jasmine L.
These are so amazing, really help get out my whiteheads and blackheads, easy and fast trick to remove pores, very effective.
Rubina S.
London
Again another amazing product from biore!! These charcoal strips leave my nose smooth and clean and they are so easy to use!
Lulu A.
Its perfect to get that clean pore free face , the charcoal will get deep into your pores to remove all the oil and dead skin
Nicole B.
Dublin
I really enjoyed using this product it left my nose feeling soft and I myself believe that it removed some of my blackheads.
Jackie K.
Windsor
Did the job, so it was good enough. Got rid of most of the dirt & helped my nose feel clean. It did the job so I'm happy lol
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?