Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Used once for some pesky black heads on the nose. I did notice that it pulled out a lot of dirt and oils from my pores but pretty painful. Also had a ton of breakouts after using it. Wouldn’t use them again. But they do work great for my roommate!
Absolutely loved this product. My roommate bought them and i stole them all. This was my first time using them and it did meet my expectations. Love the charcoal. The price actually wasn't bad at all. I would recommend this product to others.
I wish this product would have worked better than it did. It was hard to apply and did not get much out of my pores. It also hurts taking it off. I expected better results from these pore strips than what I got.
These strips truly do pack a punch. They stick really well to my nose and when I pull them off, they seem to take away a lot of dead skin and unclog my pores. They do however tend to irritate my nose and dry it.
Absolutly love this product. Worth every penny, they are so simple to use and it really gets the job done. All you need is water to do it and they make it so convenient you could do it in your car if you had to!
Ever since the videos of the charcoal masks went viral on Facebook, I definitely wanted to try it! It is not painful, and leaves your skin so smooth! They aren’t too expensive. Another reason to “treat to self”!
Compared to the originals, there’s aren’t my favorite. I feel like the sticky residue left on my face takes a minute to get off, but it did do it’s job. I would really have to consider repurchasing this product.
Like any other pore strips, these hurt!! But they work! I don’t see a big difference between these charcoal ones and the regular bioré pore strips. They’re not too expensive and they’re definitely worth the buy.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos