BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Nicole W.
Lakeland
Used once for some pesky black heads on the nose. I did notice that it pulled out a lot of dirt and oils from my pores but pretty painful. Also had a ton of breakouts after using it. Wouldn’t use them again. But they do work great for my roommate!
Sammi G.
Ambler, PA
Absolutely loved this product. My roommate bought them and i stole them all. This was my first time using them and it did meet my expectations. Love the charcoal. The price actually wasn't bad at all. I would recommend this product to others.
Allison H.
I wish this product would have worked better than it did. It was hard to apply and did not get much out of my pores. It also hurts taking it off. I expected better results from these pore strips than what I got.
Fernando P.
These strips truly do pack a punch. They stick really well to my nose and when I pull them off, they seem to take away a lot of dead skin and unclog my pores. They do however tend to irritate my nose and dry it.
Abigail L.
Chester
Absolutly love this product. Worth every penny, they are so simple to use and it really gets the job done. All you need is water to do it and they make it so convenient you could do it in your car if you had to!
Kiah D.
Jacksonville , FL
Ever since the videos of the charcoal masks went viral on Facebook, I definitely wanted to try it! It is not painful, and leaves your skin so smooth! They aren’t too expensive. Another reason to “treat to self”!
Gabby G.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product, however I did hear that if you use these too much that they actually leave your pores bigger than they were. However it does the job and I would recommend this and buy it again. 4/5 from me!
Raylynn S.
Las Vegas
Compared to the originals, there’s aren’t my favorite. I feel like the sticky residue left on my face takes a minute to get off, but it did do it’s job. I would really have to consider repurchasing this product.
Shaye M.
Myrtle Beach
Purchased at: CVS
I really LOVE these charcoal pore strips! The package definitely caught my attention, and after my first time using them I’ve used them again on numerous occasions! They do exactly what they say, they get all the gunk out of the pores on my nose ❤️
Kavita S.
N Royalton, OH
Like any other pore strips, these hurt!! But they work! I don’t see a big difference between these charcoal ones and the regular bioré pore strips. They’re not too expensive and they’re definitely worth the buy.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?