BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sajeda Z.
Toronto
Best pore mask, but a bit difficult to peel it off but thats okay i guys i definitely recommend 101% easy to work with.
Nawal c.
london
Really pore cleansing and it will surprise you by how well it works for so cheap. I would recommend for all skin types.
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
This product is very good. The mask drys and takes of all the stuborn white head and black heads when you peel it off.
Amy K.
Lives up to its hype! Such an amazing product, really removes all the blackheads stuck in my nose. Will purchase more.
Kizzy T.
I used this with ALL my family. My brother is a teen and he really have acne issues and this worked for him, I love it.
Julie✨
It works and honestly I have never found a mask that works as well as this one so I definitely recommend this product.
Jenn R.
I love these strips! they help keep my pores clean and visibly reduce the size and visibility of my pores very quickly.
Mary M.
Whitby , ON
Really great product. Works really well and cleans pores perfectly!! It's easy to apply and remove. Love this product.
Megan K.
Calgary, AB
This stuff feels cool when it dries and I became obsessed with cleaning my pores. I love this brand! It's all I use now
Maria B.
Ciudad de México
These bands are too good, I love the carbon used in them, I also love the brand biore, i recommend this, its amazing!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?