BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
liz t.
These do a very good job of removing blackheads i would highly recommend them, only problem is that they are a little expensive!
Kadeem S.
Toronto , ON
This product is great it does exactly what it supposed to and it's not too bad on the priceend it definitely met my expectations
Sofi H.
The first time I tried it it didn't pulled out any black spots but I don't know if I did it right so I wouldn't blame the company
Kelsey T.
Vernon
It didn't work for me but worked amazingly on my bfs black heads. He loves it but it didnt work at all for me and burnt my skin.
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
I reach for these over the regular nose strips. I really like these and how well they work, I always look in the strip after haha
Lisa G.
Belfast
Love love this for getting rid of my blackheads. On day when my nose is so full of blackheads this really helps to clear my skin!
Tania H.
ME encanta es lo mejor te saca todos los puntos negros y te deja suave en fácil de aplicar y no irrita es lo mejor que he probado
Angie R.
Es fantástico, ha acabado con gran parte de mis puntos negros. Aunque sigo en busca de algún producto que los quite en totalidad.
Hannah B.
Glasgow
Cleared the majority of the worst of my pores but still left a little behind. Bought at Boots and can say it was worth the price.
Maria L.
Spain
It is the best product to remove black heads from your nose. It is effective but at the same time it is very gentle with the skin
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?