BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jane A.
Nottingham
I like these - you can see all the nastiness they pull out really clearly! My boyfriend also rates then as he has lots of small blackheads.
Erika A.
I bought this product on Walmart because I have blackheads on my nose and forehead. I feels how this product remove them but dries my skin.
sara c.
Halifax, NS
these pore strips are the best i've tried. they get out all of the little bits of dirt and then blackheads. works very good. will buy again
Louise E.
Great product! It really helped to clear out my pores! It did leave a slight residue but that washed away with water. Would purchase again!
yudeyni t.
Santo Domingo
Biore deep cleansing pores strips are great!!! Are effectives helps me remove all the dark dots on my nose, easy, confortable and practical
Jose M.
yoike so much, me encanto este producto como no tienen una ide hace lo que promete super recomendable, biore es una excelente marca!!!!!!!!
Aneeta P.
Works great. Draws out the impurities well. Good price for repeated use. Would recommend it to friends and family. Works on all skin types
Melissa L.
Lasalle, ON
These are expensive and I feel like they don't do what they are supposed to. They smell nasty and leave gross black residue on your nose!
Diana M.
Thornhill, ON
It doesn't get everything out but it does pull out some of the blackheads. I use it every so often when my pores are particularly clogged
Maryana L.
Excellent product. Meets my expectations, I will buy more often. The cost benefit of the product is wonderful, it is worth it. try it....
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?