BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
Worked perfectly, definitely saw results. Pulled out all the white heads and cleaned out my pores. Relatively inexpensive. Only downside is the it hurt very very bad, but beauty is pain so... not much complaints!
Lauren B.
Bartlett, IL
I love Bioré nose strips because they are easy to use & make my skin soft. I love knowing that it is getting rid of my blackheads. These are a luxury & I use them as often as possible. A product I’ll always love!
Kady A.
Takes all of the seebum out of any pores I love and will use over and over again! I can't ask for a better nose strip! But it is not for sensitive skin and yes it does hurt
Summer H.
Eielson Afb, AK
While I did notice a little pore clearing happening, it wasn’t enough to excite me. These are ok but I prob won’t purchase again just because I like a whole face routine better than just target areas... but honestly that’s just preference I guess.
jessica t.
Amherst, NY
My other favorite pore strip! They work great especially if you have any blackheads that might need a little more help getting out. The charcoal helps to pull out all of the imperfections and gunk in your pores!
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
I usually have a hard time finding a nose strip that actually removes and dirt and black heads but this one does a lot better than most. It’s not expensive at all and I recommend it over the normal biore strips.
Auroura M.
Madison, TN
Works okay, definitely not my favorite thing from Bioré. I feel like the charcoal mask thing is highly overrated right now and over priced for what it is. Doesn’t work near as well as their original pore strips.
Gabby G.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product, however I did hear that if you use these too much that they actually leave your pores bigger than they were. However it does the job and I would recommend this and buy it again. 4/5 from me!
Olivia S.
Tuleta
Didn’t really know how to use this at first, but once I realized I was doing it wrong it wasn’t so bad. Being a person with a lot of blackheads, etc. This product did nothing for me, but maybe it’s just my skin.
Shaye M.
Myrtle Beach
Purchased at: CVS
I really LOVE these charcoal pore strips! The package definitely caught my attention, and after my first time using them I’ve used them again on numerous occasions! They do exactly what they say, they get all the gunk out of the pores on my nose ❤️
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?