Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Worked perfectly, definitely saw results. Pulled out all the white heads and cleaned out my pores. Relatively inexpensive. Only downside is the it hurt very very bad, but beauty is pain so... not much complaints!
I love Bioré nose strips because they are easy to use & make my skin soft. I love knowing that it is getting rid of my blackheads. These are a luxury & I use them as often as possible. A product I’ll always love!
Takes all of the seebum out of any pores I love and will use over and over again! I can't ask for a better nose strip! But it is not for sensitive skin and yes it does hurt
While I did notice a little pore clearing happening, it wasn’t enough to excite me. These are ok but I prob won’t purchase again just because I like a whole face routine better than just target areas... but honestly that’s just preference I guess.
My other favorite pore strip! They work great especially if you have any blackheads that might need a little more help getting out. The charcoal helps to pull out all of the imperfections and gunk in your pores!
I usually have a hard time finding a nose strip that actually removes and dirt and black heads but this one does a lot better than most. It’s not expensive at all and I recommend it over the normal biore strips.
Works okay, definitely not my favorite thing from Bioré. I feel like the charcoal mask thing is highly overrated right now and over priced for what it is. Doesn’t work near as well as their original pore strips.
Didn’t really know how to use this at first, but once I realized I was doing it wrong it wasn’t so bad. Being a person with a lot of blackheads, etc. This product did nothing for me, but maybe it’s just my skin.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos