BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amy K.
The most effective nose strips I've used- sticky but not too sticky, and they completely get rid of all blackheads
Kari M.
Golden , BC
I love this product. It removes my blackheads and any other pore blocking gunk. It leaves my nose so smooth after.
Gee K.
Worked really well and it didn’t affect my skin in any bad way. It met my expectations and it was really effective
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
I have use versions of this product since the 90’s. Good and effective. Sold at target stores for under $7 dollars
Caitlin G.
Leicester, Leicestershire
The best pore strips I've used! Love seeing what comes out of my pores. These have really helped with my oily nose!
Danielle W.
They didn't seem to pull much out. I'd maybe consider trying then again but only if they were on offer or something
Bethany V.
Makes sure your nose is completely clean and gets rid of all your clogged pores! Isn’t painful and good for money.
Ma Michelle G.
Edmonton
It basically lifts up all the white and black heads that clogs the pores. Definitely worth every penny. I love it.
Nyah V.
Victoria
This product is great. It cleaned out my pores and removed blackheads. I will be purchasing this item again soon.
Suhaila A.
Doral,FL
Quisiera tener un producto bueno como se ve este. Porque a comprado varios otros y no me han salido nada buenos.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?