BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bal C.
Somewhat work but not as well as I'd hope. When I peel them off, alot of times the glue remains on my nose which is really annoying.
Erica B.
Winnipeg
These are my favorite, I recommend them to everyone.. I buy them every time I'm out so I never go without, my boyfriend loves them too lol
Danielle H.
liverpool
Slight pain when removing pour strips however they more than did the job of removing the dirt from my pours and making them appear reduced
Jane A.
Nottingham
I like these - you can see all the nastiness they pull out really clearly! My boyfriend also rates then as he has lots of small blackheads.
Mairin A.
I mean it looks really cool but I am not convinced it actually does anything. It pulls the top of the sebum plugs out but leaves the rest.
Emma S.
St Andrews, Fife
Like the other strips that the brand does it did the same except the charcoal further helped to draw dirt out of my pores, good price also.
marina k.
Laval, QC
Good product overall and does the job but it doesn’t hug all curves of the nose which means that sometimes it doesn’t pull everything out.
Mayelin L.
Doral, FLORIDA
Uno de los mejores productos para retirar los puntos negros a base de carbón activado el cual hace que tu piel luzca más limpia y radiante
sara c.
Halifax, NS
these pore strips are the best i've tried. they get out all of the little bits of dirt and then blackheads. works very good. will buy again
Molly L.
Newbridge
This product was good but it didn't really get out much pores I could of used it wrong and for that reason it will not be repurchased by me
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?