Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are amazing! I love using these and think they really do help with cleaning my pores. I use these like once a week, I get mine from target and do recommend using them! I will definitely keep using them
I feel like it got a lot of my black heads out but I don’t feel like it got all of them out....but the good thing about my nose when I use these is that my nose feels so soft afterwards. So just keep in mind that it won’t take all of them out.
this product is amazing. i use this so often and it helps my pores so much. when i don’t have this my skin craves it. the packaging is very nice and easy to get into, each strip is in its own package so it’s very clean. would recommend this 100%
I only tired this once with my boyfriend. (Yes I know they aren’t men’s sizes). They didn’t seem to clear my pores in the way I expected it to. I want to give the product a second try to see if it works better still unsure how much I liked it.
This pore strip worked amazingly on the parts that it really stuck to! I guess my nose is just kind of oddly shaped because it wouldn't really stay on some parts like the nostrils. Overall though I loved it!
I’m most definitely a fan of anything that has to do with blackhead removal however these require a little extra scrubbing to get oil off my nose before... Would use again but wishing they required less prep
This product is okay. It doesn't remove all the gunk in my pores that I'd like it to. It's not very effective even when used properly. I tried using it a few different times and I got the same results each time. Overall I wasn't too impressed.
This product really clears your pores, The only down side is they are painful to pull off. The best part is you can see the results. I have used this product many times and will continue to repurchase.
i have pretty sensitive skin. after using these strips once on my nose it left it very irritated and i feared i apply them incorrectly. after using the strips again another time it took off a lot of my nose skin leaving it red, raw and sore.
good for the #price. gets out the #blackheads on my #nose perfectly, not so much with the #chin though. leaves skin feeling #clean and #unclogged. #nopain when it comes to removal, and super easy to #apply.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos