BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Melanie M.
Fort Myers
This product really clears your pores, The only down side is they are painful to pull off. The best part is you can see the results. I have used this product many times and will continue to repurchase.
Kelsey A.
West Lawn, PA
Cleaned out my pots really well loved my results and would definitely purchase again. The packaging was cute and easy to open. I thought the product was well worth the price and I was a very happy customer.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
These a great pulls out most Black heads leaves you skin soft easy to use only takes like 15min to do and no left over residue when pulling the strip off stop by your store and pick up a box today they are great
Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
As pore strips goes these are a good product. They work well and and are easy to use. They don't get the thought to get creases of my nose and I have some really stubborn blackheads that don't come out but overall it cleans up my pores well.
Ariel H.
Bethlehem
good for the #price. gets out the #blackheads on my #nose perfectly, not so much with the #chin though. leaves skin feeling #clean and #unclogged. #nopain when it comes to removal, and super easy to #apply.
Linda O.
Lakewood , WA
I really like the charcoal pore strips. I’ve used them several times and each time the strip looks like a porcupine. They remove tons of clogged pores and help with oil. Definitely recommend them to others.
Chelsea D.
Lacombe
I like that this product actually pulls the black heads and funk out. It did meet my expectations, it’s most def a good price. It is gentle but does sometimes leave behind residue from the strip on my nose.
Braelynn B.
The product works and always leaves me happy with the results. The results are always noticeable. Although I’m not a fan of the pain it brings. I always end up with huge tears dripping down my cheeks.
melanie k.
marlton
i have pretty sensitive skin. after using these strips once on my nose it left it very irritated and i feared i apply them incorrectly. after using the strips again another time it took off a lot of my nose skin leaving it red, raw and sore.
Ursula C.
Bioré left my face feeling soft and less red. The blackheads were pretty much gone for the most part. The packaging was easy to open.  I got it at Wal-Mart. Every time I use Bioré I get the same results and I would recommend that if you have blackheads you use this product.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?