Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product really clears your pores, The only down side is they are painful to pull off. The best part is you can see the results. I have used this product many times and will continue to repurchase.
Cleaned out my pots really well loved my results and would definitely purchase again. The packaging was cute and easy to open. I thought the product was well worth the price and I was a very happy customer.
These a great pulls out most Black heads leaves you skin soft easy to use only takes like 15min to do and no left over residue when pulling the strip off stop by your store and pick up a box today they are great
As pore strips goes these are a good product. They work well and and are easy to use. They don't get the thought to get creases of my nose and I have some really stubborn blackheads that don't come out but overall it cleans up my pores well.
good for the #price. gets out the #blackheads on my #nose perfectly, not so much with the #chin though. leaves skin feeling #clean and #unclogged. #nopain when it comes to removal, and super easy to #apply.
I really like the charcoal pore strips. I’ve used them several times and each time the strip looks like a porcupine. They remove tons of clogged pores and help with oil. Definitely recommend them to others.
I like that this product actually pulls the black heads and funk out. It did meet my expectations, it’s most def a good price. It is gentle but does sometimes leave behind residue from the strip on my nose.
The product works and always leaves me happy with the results. The results are always noticeable. Although I’m not a fan of the pain it brings. I always end up with huge tears dripping down my cheeks.
i have pretty sensitive skin. after using these strips once on my nose it left it very irritated and i feared i apply them incorrectly. after using the strips again another time it took off a lot of my nose skin leaving it red, raw and sore.
Bioré left my face feeling soft and less red. The blackheads were pretty much gone for the most part. The packaging was easy to open. I got it at Wal-Mart. Every time I use Bioré I get the same results and I would recommend that if you have blackheads you use this product.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos