BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Teah-lynn D.
Charcoal is the big new thing in skin care and this product lives up to the hipe it's fast and easy to use before bed or just after waking up
Abbie  G.
Etobicoke, ON
These are fun today and work somewhat. They don't pull out all your blackhead but they didn't make me breakout after using them like some do
Jill O.
Cork
Loved these as a quick fix before a night out! Really helped my makeup apply more smoothly and my pores weren't as visible through my makeup
Nanbert G.
San Sebastian
Love this charcoal pore cleaner i dont have alot of blackhead. Waiting for tge one i orderd to come my brother uses it and loves it so much!!
Sky C.
I definitely love these, I've been using them for years. Especially around summer time and the blackheads come around and it's a huge hassle.
Jane  .
San Germán, Puerto Rico
Bioré strips is not what I expected, it helps to take out some of the black head like the little ones, it does not take all the black heads.
Jessica B.
Kirkland Lake , ON
I feel as if these strips made my pores worse,rather than better. Irritated the skin on my nose and made it raw. I had more pores afterwards.
Marta S.
Hannover
As all other stripes, i found it cheap and non helpful. It cleared my skin for a bit but the next day one could already see new Black pores.
Alex S.
Nunthorpe , Middlesbrough
These work really well for the price! It takes all of the impurities out of my skin. Purchased at Bodycare, I’ll definitely go back for more!
Cecilia P.
Mission, TX
They are great, but my nose is always super oily so I didn’t really see a big difference when I use them, so I have to use them twice a week
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?