BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shawna R.
I love these strips! I got two of them in a small package with the charcoal soap bar, my black heads are a thing of the past! Left my skin firm but yet soft.
Canada D.
Mississauga , GA
I expected more of this product, for me the experience was not good enough for getting me into it. I don’t know if I would buy again because it’s not worthy.
Ellen D.
Gosforth , Newcastle upon Tyne
Honestly my go-to for pore cleansing. Although it's pricey, it's worth it. I've tried a few, including Boots own brand, and honestly this just works a dream
Charlotte S.
Bolton
Didn't see any difference in the pores on my nose. And didn't see much extracted. And it also stuck to my nose even after I removed it. Not very good at all
Sofia H.
San Diego, CA
I've been using these as long as I can remember and they've always done a somewhat good effort in getting rid of my black heads however it's sometimes patchy
Kristina P.
It works very well, I love the fact that the strips are black and you are able to see what is coming out! Honestly is like a deep clean! It's very easy to us
Patricia G.
Ensenada
This mask is the best i try! I buy it one time and i love it, The consistency and smell are amazing, I recommend it a lot for those who have many black spots
Chloe O.
Co Tipperary
I found these strips very good especially for the price. They removed the dirt/ oil etc from the pores and didn't leave any sticky residue on the skin.
Jessica D.
Smithfield plains
These are my go to nose strips. I use them at least one a week to control my blackheads. I really enjoy using them as they work well and don't hurt my face.
Kirsten A.
Blaydon-On-Tyne
Only used these a few times but they are super good. Bought from boots.co.uk. Definitely recommend especially if you struggle with blackheads on your nose.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?