BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shayna F.
Gassville, AR
These are my go to pore strips! They work so well! I can always see the difference in my pores! I really like Biore in general! I always get them at Walmart when I get my face wash. They’re the best always leaves me feeling clean and new!
Kay H.
Can definitely tell the difference. Only complaint that they can be hard to take off and sometimes product is left on my skin. Doesn’t get all the surface area on my nose, especially towards the corners.
Shakira D.
Miami
I absolutely love the charcoal pore strips because in just one use you see instant results whether your working on clearing black heads on your nose or forehead. They are definitely a product I recommend to all friends and family members.
Catelyn H.
Gadsden, AL
I liked these but they weren’t the best product that I have used when I was peeling these off they were harsh. The packaging though was lovely I bought these from my local Walmart. I think they could improve it by making it where it doesn’t feel as if my Skin is being ripped off.
Carie G.
Blue Mountain, MS
i didn’t notice all that much difference when i used this. i haven’t had that much luck w the charcoal stuff unfortunately. i will try it again & update my review but so far, i have to give it 3 stars...
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
This product is GREAT! I love love love this brand. You can visibly see the results of this product after you take it off and it is so satisfying. It's also really easy and simple to do. Definitely try this product
Portia M.
Chicago , IL
ITS A VIRAL PRODUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS. Snatched this blackheads right out ya nose. I love it because my nose is always crusty from eczema and it just works. Got this from amazon. I absolutely loooooooooooove this. Wish they had a face mask a whole mask.
Lexi R.
Charlotte, NC
These pore strips are amazing for small and large pores. I have small pores on my nose but my boyfriend has large pores. We both use them and they are amazing! I would not use any other pore strip.
Jas S.
Lilburn
Great for cleaning my oily skin. The amount of dust and debris our skin collect daily is often overlooked until it's too late. Before you get there, try incorporating this into your weekly routine.
Ashton W.
These are great for something inexpensive to help with blackheads. They are not much bigger than an inches in width and fit perfectly on each persons nose. They have slits that help with placing them to!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?