Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are my go to pore strips! They work so well! I can always see the difference in my pores! I really like Biore in general! I always get them at Walmart when I get my face wash. They’re the best always leaves me feeling clean and new!
Can definitely tell the difference. Only complaint that they can be hard to take off and sometimes product is left on my skin. Doesn’t get all the surface area on my nose, especially towards the corners.
I absolutely love the charcoal pore strips because in just one use you see instant results whether your working on clearing black heads on your nose or forehead. They are definitely a product I recommend to all friends and family members.
I liked these but they weren’t the best product that I have used when I was peeling these off they were harsh. The packaging though was lovely I bought these from my local Walmart. I think they could improve it by making it where it doesn’t feel as if my Skin is being ripped off.
i didn’t notice all that much difference when i used this. i haven’t had that much luck w the charcoal stuff unfortunately. i will try it again & update my review but so far, i have to give it 3 stars...
This product is GREAT! I love love love this brand. You can visibly see the results of this product after you take it off and it is so satisfying. It's also really easy and simple to do. Definitely try this product
ITS A VIRAL PRODUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS. Snatched this blackheads right out ya nose. I love it because my nose is always crusty from eczema and it just works. Got this from amazon. I absolutely loooooooooooove this. Wish they had a face mask a whole mask.
These pore strips are amazing for small and large pores. I have small pores on my nose but my boyfriend has large pores. We both use them and they are amazing! I would not use any other pore strip.
Great for cleaning my oily skin. The amount of dust and debris our skin collect daily is often overlooked until it's too late. Before you get there, try incorporating this into your weekly routine.
These are great for something inexpensive to help with blackheads. They are not much bigger than an inches in width and fit perfectly on each persons nose. They have slits that help with placing them to!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos