BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Laura R.
sydney, nsw
These work very well but it is best to use once you have cleaned your face. It is very good and it does what it says it will do. Overall it is great if you use them right.
Laine T.
I didn't find it strong enough to really unclog my pores efficiently but it did leave my skin on my nose super smooth and soft! Probably not enough in one package and there was room for improvement.
Lauren G.
Absolutely cannot live without these. I use them once a week to help clear out the extra dirt and grime that cloggs my pores. Also there's something so satisfying about seeing the physical result
Maria N.
Dont hate them... but dont love them ... they do the work... but i feel like sometimes they don't. My expectations  where maybe to high .   But i will give them another  try
Sarah A.
Calgary
I liked this product . Really easy to use and left my nose feeling refreshed. I bought thisnproduxt from shoppers drug mart I have used this product 2 times it is gentle.
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
Love this! Used the original ones when I was a teen and kept my nose free of white and black heads. Now it comes in charcoal which is even better! It really pulls out all the gunk on my nose! But a bit pricey for 6 pieces!
Maya S.
Did not work on my blackheads or my whiteheads. Very disappointed with this product I even made sure to open my pores by placing a hot towel on my nose but it still did not pull out anything. Definitely would not recommend.
Vanessa H.
Montreal, Quebec
This product is one i use A LOT i works great and apart from the fact there isn't a lot of strips in one box i really like it and my boyfriend even stole one from me ;)
Elizabeth J.
Me encanto ya que tenia puntos negros en toda la nariz y con un poco de grasa,pero al probar este producto me quede maravillada, si me resulto y mi nariz ahora esta limpia de imperfecciones.
Nimra B.
My favourite strips sometimes the boscia ones can get expensive and ther are affordable as well. They get rid of all the impurities in your pores and blackheads as well
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?