Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These work very well but it is best to use once you have cleaned your face. It is very good and it does what it says it will do. Overall it is great if you use them right.
I didn't find it strong enough to really unclog my pores efficiently but it did leave my skin on my nose super smooth and soft! Probably not enough in one package and there was room for improvement.
Absolutely cannot live without these. I use them once a week to help clear out the extra dirt and grime that cloggs my pores. Also there's something so satisfying about seeing the physical result
Dont hate them... but dont love them ... they do the work... but i feel like sometimes they don't. My expectations where maybe to high . But i will give them another try
I liked this product . Really easy to use and left my nose feeling refreshed. I bought thisnproduxt from shoppers drug mart I have used this product 2 times it is gentle.
Love this! Used the original ones when I was a teen and kept my nose free of white and black heads. Now it comes in charcoal which is even better! It really pulls out all the gunk on my nose! But a bit pricey for 6 pieces!
Did not work on my blackheads or my whiteheads. Very disappointed with this product I even made sure to open my pores by placing a hot towel on my nose but it still did not pull out anything. Definitely would not recommend.
This product is one i use A LOT i works great and apart from the fact there isn't a lot of strips in one box i really like it and my boyfriend even stole one from me ;)
Me encanto ya que tenia puntos negros en toda la nariz y con un poco de grasa,pero al probar este producto me quede maravillada, si me resulto y mi nariz ahora esta limpia de imperfecciones.
My favourite strips sometimes the boscia ones can get expensive and ther are affordable as well. They get rid of all the impurities in your pores and blackheads as well
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos