BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shirley K.
Clova park, Kingswells
Love the pore strips! I buy mine from my local shop and defiantly worth every penny really does what it says it’s meant to since then I have used it again time and time, packaging is nice and simple and easy to remember! Would defiantly recommend to anyone bothered with blackheads!
Stephanie O.
fredericton
I started using the strips , cleanser and cleanser bar at the same time
The pore strips have always been one of my favorites. Now with activated charcole I was even more excited.
I used them a few times and noticed a huge change every times.
I would recommend this to anyone with issues on there nose with black heads and white heads.
Tania H.
These strips really help lift off dirt and oil from your pores, especially on the nose. I love that it leaves a great smoothness to my skin. It's one of my all-time favorites. I just wish there were more strips in a box for the price we cough up.
Natalie J.
Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
These definitely bring out some black heads and clogged pores, better than other stops I have tried. However I feel nothing works better than pulling the clogged pores and blackheads out yourself following a good exfoliation and steam!
Abbie M.
Fredericton, NB
These worked fairly well, but I didn’t find they were any better than the normal pore strips and they left a black residue on my face. I will probably go back to the refund pore strips in the future!
Delphine R.
I've been using pore strips for a very long time now and I know that for some people it doesn't work very well but for me, it's always a successful harvest! This product feels like a mask at the same time and I can only recommend it!
Kyla W.
Lachine, QC
Great when you have a nose full of blackheads. I have oily skin so this has always been my go to. It removes the pesky debris in one swipe. And the dirt filled adhesive goes straight into the rubbish bin after I look with amazement everything it picked up.
Danielle B.
Witless Bay
Biore Charcol Pore Strips are a product I use twice weekly! I purchased these pore strips at Walmart. I am a repeat user since these products deliver and are very effective with clearing out the blackheads from my nose! I would suggest putting more strips in the package for the price you pay but other than that I love them!!
Sal M.

This is the best product ever !!
Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and youtube page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Ary A.
MIAMI, FL
Tengo amor y odio con estas bandas, porque me dan la ilusión de que si me quitan las manchas negras de la nariz pero al final no se quita nada y lo único que hace es darme dolor, hay veces que Si tomo uno a otro pero no completamente
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?