BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
cara l.
Ames, IA
I love these pore strips. I think the charcoal ones pull out more impurities than the regular. They are definitely effective. I saw a lot of blackheads on the strip after removal. I would definitely recommend
Amie J.
Grimes, IA
These were ok. I wasn’t overly thrilled with them. They left a lot of residue on my face after. Loved the packaging and the price was reasonable. I bought mine at Walmart. Probably won’t buy these ones again.
Keri N.
Love pore strips and this combines lore strips with charcoal which makes it 100xs better. First time trying these. Definitely met my expectations. Packaging wasn’t fancy, but good enough for pore strips.
Holley B.
I’ve used their regular strips and they work great but the charcoal really deep cleanses and leaves your skin so smooth and supple. The packaging is small and easy to open and I recommend it to all my friends.
Dylan S.
Logan, UT
This product was amazing! It cleared up most of my blackheads and wasn’t pricey at all. I got it from my local drugstore.I have bought it twice and would definitely buy again. I totally recommend this product.
Cari B.
It didn’t really pull out any white heads like they show you on the box or online. I have horrible white heads and this strip barely gets them. I wet my nose very well each time. Kinda disappointed with these.
Elizabeth O.
Philadelphia
Wanted these to work so badly! But sadly, I think they were worse than the regular lore strips. Did not really pull out any blackheads and left a residue once I took the strip off. Will probably not buy again.
Daniela A.
I want to try new products before i am buying them and i love to review new items like cleansing products and makeup i have bad acne but of course i still love doing makeup and trying new things
Elizabeth R.
Baltimore, MD
I love these pore strips. Once you remove it from your nose you can see all the gunk that lives on your face. I use this 2-3 times a week without a miss and my nose definitely looks better without blackheads.
Kyrstin R.
Dallas, NC
I love this brand. I get clogged pores around my nose, and this product helps pull out any type of dirt that gets trapped in my pores. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from the same issue.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?