Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love these pore strips. I think the charcoal ones pull out more impurities than the regular. They are definitely effective. I saw a lot of blackheads on the strip after removal. I would definitely recommend
These were ok. I wasn’t overly thrilled with them. They left a lot of residue on my face after. Loved the packaging and the price was reasonable. I bought mine at Walmart. Probably won’t buy these ones again.
Love pore strips and this combines lore strips with charcoal which makes it 100xs better. First time trying these. Definitely met my expectations. Packaging wasn’t fancy, but good enough for pore strips.
I’ve used their regular strips and they work great but the charcoal really deep cleanses and leaves your skin so smooth and supple. The packaging is small and easy to open and I recommend it to all my friends.
This product was amazing! It cleared up most of my blackheads and wasn’t pricey at all. I got it from my local drugstore.I have bought it twice and would definitely buy again. I totally recommend this product.
It didn’t really pull out any white heads like they show you on the box or online. I have horrible white heads and this strip barely gets them. I wet my nose very well each time. Kinda disappointed with these.
Wanted these to work so badly! But sadly, I think they were worse than the regular lore strips. Did not really pull out any blackheads and left a residue once I took the strip off. Will probably not buy again.
I want to try new products before i am buying them and i love to review new items like cleansing products and makeup i have bad acne but of course i still love doing makeup and trying new things
I love these pore strips. Once you remove it from your nose you can see all the gunk that lives on your face. I use this 2-3 times a week without a miss and my nose definitely looks better without blackheads.
I love this brand. I get clogged pores around my nose, and this product helps pull out any type of dirt that gets trapped in my pores. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from the same issue.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos