Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These pore strips are so good to get rid of blackheads. I have quite a lot of blackheads but when I use these a basically have none which is amazing. I would definitely get this if you are wanting to buy them
I have REALLY bad blackheads and all of those home remedy stuff never worked for them, but then I found this product and it works amazingly! It's easy and really fun to use! I highly recommend this product!!
It can be difficult to find a pore strip that doesn't irritate acne, but this one it great! it removed almost all of my blackheads and leaved my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
I love these strips they work really well and they don't irritate my skin afterwards like most others have it leaves my nose feeling soft and fresh recommend it to anyone who uses nose or face strips
They are alright. They do clean the pores a little bit, but not as much as I wish they would. Especially in the nose area my pores are still not as I wish they would be afterwards
I loved these strips, you could really see the gunk come out from your pores as you pulled off the strip. The instrustions are also easy to understand. Highly recommend
Love this product! If you have black heads, large pores or dark patches around your nose the pore strips are the best thing you can get! They pull out EVERYTHING
Haven't seen any results quite yet. I'm willing to still try it and see how it goes. Price wise it is a little pricier than I would've wanted but with the great reviews it is worth it
Great product. You can really feel it cleaning out your pores, and it's fun (and gross) to see how much dirt was on your face when you peel it off. Smells really fresh, too.
Can't really go wrong with these! After using many of these types of things with next to no result I found these ones, the result blew me away! Took away about 95% of dirt & stuff
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos