BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rebecca E.
Fairly expensive but decent amount in package. Fairly effective, could've been better however they only really need to be used every so often, Smooth skin after and a very clean feeling also. Used on my sister who found them much more effective. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
These strips are easy to use, take about 15minutes while I relax and read and then I'm ready to pull the strip off. You can tell how stuck it is but it isn't painful. You really can see on the strip all the 'stuff' that's been removed so you know they work Will be putting these into my regular routine.
Mai S.
Cairo
It's such a life and time saver! it saves the hassle of making the actual mask from scratch using charcoal powder and glue! It's handy, cheap and works like magic..leave it 20 mins for the best results and all the crap clogging your pores will come right off and proof: LOOK AT THE STRIP! :D
India H.
Weymouth UK
These are great fun I found, sisterly bonding kind off thing , I’ve used them about 4 times now. They definitely work at removing oil and dead skin but they are a little too harsh for sensitive/acne prone skin. Love the packaging, they could make the strips less chemical and more natural looking.
Molly B.
London
100% buy this.     Gets rid of all the gunk the first time I used them got rid of 95% of black heads the packaging is fine could be a bit nicer . I brought these in my local drugstore and get them all the time good price for the wonders they work improvement could be maybe put more in the pack.
Natasha M.
Livingston
I don't really have problem skin but bought these to try them from a local drugstore. I personally didn't see what all the fuss was about until I tried one on my partners nose and WOW! Really great product for those with blackheads and I found they did exactly what they were supposed it.
Hanna B.
Preston, Lancashire
I found these really easy to apply on to my nose and they stuck down well. You don't have to wait too long until you can peel it off. I found it removed lots of dirt and sebum from my nose pores which is why I rate it 5 stars. I've tried this 6 times and each time it has worked effectively.
Grace B.
Wellington
Many pore strips I've used, including the original Biore strips, come off clean with no gunk from my nose. These charcoal ones actually pull impurities out!! I was so surprised, and especially given the affordable price and the convenience that I can pick them up from my local grocery store!
Shivani K.
Quick and easy to use. I used the non-charcoal biore pore strips in the past and loved them so I was really intrigued when these came out. I have to say only using the charcoal ones from now onwards. Definitely see a huge difference. If you like biore's regular pore strips or have a lot of blackheads I highly recommend trying these strips.
Angrla P.
Tillsonburg
I had trouble keeping this product stuck to my nose but once it stuck it felt okay. The packaging was average but I have used biore strips before and thought I would try the charcoal. I enjoyed this product and like products that contain charcoal. I would definitely recommend this product!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?