BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
Wanna talk about the yuck off the nose that
Comes off. I love how good this stuff works and it’s great, the price is good and you can buy it anywhere.
Lisa E.
London
I love using these they are amazing I usually use them once a month of if I find I have more black heads but you will always find these in my bathroom
Kaitlin P.
Sherwood park, AB
Use these very often.  Have also gotten my boyfriend hooked to them.  So satisfying having clean pores. The charcoal makes your skin quite soft as well.
Anugya S.
I am regular user of these as i have got serious blackheads issues mostly in summer. So yes they come to my rescue and i have never been disappointed!
Tiffany V.
celaya guanajuato
Es un producto,que es fácil de usar,no huele mal y no es caro, en lo particular me gusto, pero siento que falto que me quitase algunos puntitos aún así
Rachel M.
Belfast, Antrim
One of the cheapest nose pore strips on the market. Very gentle in the skin. Gets rid of most black heads but not all. Takes a few goes to see results
Niki L.
I love this. After taking it off it left my skin so smooth and soft. I recommend people who Have hard skin. It' really gentle and it' not harsh.
Renice L.
probably one of the better charcoal nose strips i've used. good value for the price and didn't hurt to remove unlike some of the other ones i've tried
Sophie C.
these are amazing i would recommend this to anyone with pore and blackhead problems i just find myself going back to this product again and again
Laura G.
This thing is amazing my mom and I used it and absorbs most of white/blackheads. Leaves the skin soft as a baby butt. Love it! Need to buy this again!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?