BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Laura S.
I was a little scary to use this but i tried and it really works. In the end I like it
Kerrie M.
Ipswich
I use these once a month and I have a bit of an obsession, you can see the results and I have also got my partner in on it, blackheads are no more in our house!
Angie R.
Woodbridge, ON
I love this charcoal version the best maybe because the strips are black and you can really see what's coming out so much better lol gross but oddly satisfying.
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
After using this product, I could see and feel the differences. I usually do not use this kind of product, but it felt pretty well! I would repeat the purchase.
Linzee M.
Halifax
I really enjoyed this product. Easy to apply and just go about my chores while it worked magic on my skin. It wasn’t harsh so no (semi) sensitive skin reaction!
Zanisha R.
These pore strips really do the trick! They are easy to use and I’m able to buy them in my local drugstore! However I’d say that the price is a little too high.
AGRB 💄.
Pas fan de ce genre de masques malheureusement.
Les masques Peel off sont trop agressifs pour ma peau et je n'ai pas vu de résultats réellement satisfaisant.
Farah B.
cairo
Works better than any other store brand I tried. They were pretty effective, helped a lot. They did remove the black heads and the gunk and it cleans the pores.
Tara D.
Newmarket, ON
Work very well. Peels off smooth, but I noticed that sometimes. The corners don’t get fully peeled off (leaving small black pieces). Overall, I would recommend!
Enola S.
Bordeaux
Nice product ! Mes points noirs ce sont tres bien retirer !  Je conseille vivement ces patch pour le nez et je compte bien en racheter bientôt.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?