BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Laura J.
Eh6 8dj
This product really worked and you can see all the nasty dirt come out onto the strip. 4/5 as the strip is very painful to take off , and even though I expected some pain, not as much I as I felt. Nevertheless that's what you're going to get with any pore mask/strip and so I love using this product.
Juliette D.
Cammeray, NSW
This product was fairly easy to use, and afterwards my nose felt smoother, however it did not make much of a visible difference. It did hurt a bit when removing it, and there was not much gunk on the pore strip after I pulled it off. It wasn't bad to use, however I don't think it did very much.
Caroline S.
I have yet to find pore strips that get ALL of the black and whiteheads out of my nose area and T zone, however this product has been one of the best I have tried. I used it whenever I start to notice the spots on my nose every month or two. I wish they sold bigger bulk packages of the strips so I could buy them for less and use them more often.
Carmela T.
This product is easy to apply and remove. I love the individual packaging it comes with. I use this every week. I liked how it removed the filaments in my pores on my nose effectively. It may be painful to remove for some people, but add a little water and it is not bad at all. For me it works great.
Emily G.
Fairport, NY
Honestly I was so surprised about how well these worked! They felt amazing and you can see the difference after you take it off! Just make sure you leave it on long enough or it will just be a waste! It hurts a little bit to come off but that's expected! But seriously! You can see all the gunk that came out of your pores stuck to the strip! And then your nice clean pores, I usually use an acne treatment after to make sure my pores are nice and free of bacteria so I don't break out!
Jasmine B.
Sudbury
I'm a big fan of the biore pore strips and I was really excited to see that they came out with charcoal ones because I have acne prone skin, and my pores become clogged very easily, but I found that the regular pore strips and these ones worked pretty much the same. Either way I do like the product.
Becca  L.
I love love love these strips. I was hoping to find something similar to the glam glow mud mask but at a more affordable price. I'm always able to find Biore coupons and purchased these for around 7 dollars. They work wonderfully for unclogging the pores on my nose and I do think the charcoal definitely helps with that! Definitely will buy again!
indi s.
the Bioré deep cleansing charcoal pore strips did wonders to my face. i cant even remember what it was like without them. I am for a sure a repeat user because i just cant get over how good it is.it is harsh but in a good way, it isn't painful for me. yes i would for sure reccommend it to others.
Jamie W.
Morinville, AB
These were the first nose strips that I have bought in a while. I was hoping that they would would work better with my large pores. I find they only work for the top of the nose, but they did do a great job on that part of the nose. **Note they still make you want to cry when you take it off**
Rebecca E.
Fairly expensive but decent amount in package. Fairly effective, could've been better however they only really need to be used every so often, Smooth skin after and a very clean feeling also. Used on my sister who found them much more effective. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?