BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Saraby P.
Miami beach, FL
Si sufres y sufres por culpa de los puntos negros, este product te ayudará muchísimo. Deja la piel INCREÍBLEMENTE limpia, tersa y lo mejor, LIBRE DE PUNTOS NEGROS.

Sólo llegue a usarlo una vez y quedé enamorada, sinceramente si lo vuelvo a vernos en mi ciudad los compraría todos!  Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser
Riley H.
There is room for improvement in this product. It doesn't pull out the blackheads as efficient as you see on the Instagram tutorials where it looks so satisfying.
Mahnoor F.
This product worked surprisingly well. I usually am skeptical of pore strips but I could feel and see a huge difference in my nose after this. It sucked out all the gunk and oil, making my nose look so fly. I picked this up from my local PC store and got it on sale. This is normally priced reasonably even when it's not on sale.
The only downside of this was the waste. I prefer to use something that is less wasteful but that is a personal preference.
Victoria R.
I love these strips! I use them regularly and every time I do, I usually take a shower first so that my pores are open. I then stick on one of these strips, so simple and easy, and then go and make myself a cup of tea, and by the time I'm done the strip is hard and ready to be taken off. I take it off painlessly and voila! Blackheads are gone!
Rachel M.
Senneville, Quebec
I have bad blackheads on my nose and after using the regular pore strips I thought I'd give these a try, I've only used one but so far they work really well. I can't tell much of a difference between the white ones and the black ones though.
Katelyn C.
These are so great!! They get rid of blackheads and don't leave a long lasting mark on my face like other pore strips have. They are easy to use and work really well. I would highly recommend using these once a week!
Tylah P.
I absolutely love this product !! The charcoal strips left my skin feeling fresh and clean. The strips were easy to apply and easy to take off. They unblock your pores and remove blackheads easily. I definitely recommend this product.
Prisha T.
London, London
This product is amazing for removing blackheads. Just ensure to thoroughly wet your nose before and really massage the strip into your nose so the product clings to your black heads. The only downside is that the strip sometimes lifts and you have to keep pushing it down. Other than that, I would definitely buy again! Great product!
Constance A.
North York, ON
I love these blackhead strips. I used to get the original ones and recently tried the ones with the charcoal. I feel like they really target the blackheads and pull more out of my pores. I also love the contrast of your oils and extractions on the black background. It is gross but so satisfying! Will continue to buy this product!
Helena 🌵.
Brighton
These pore strips are great, I love them! I’ve used them many times now and will continue to buy them. I have a lot of pores and blackheads and these pore strips are really gentle but also get rid of almost all my blackheads! I wouldn’t recommend using them on a revaluation basis but once a month or every 2 weeks is good for me
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?