Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Absolutely love this product, I use these strips when ever I have an event coming up to make my pores disappear and it works wonderfully, my makeup just look so good and my pores do not show through at all. It's gives my face a flawless look and I love it !!
I swear by these. I don't even know what else to say expect I can't live without the pore strips. Packaging is cute. My nose feels amazing after use and it really cleans out the junk. I bought it at my local drug store and will probably continue to purchase for the rest of my life.
I would say good quality product, I am a little bit dissappointed because it did take some blackheads but only a tiny amount! Really nice to have the charcoal. Costs a few dollars but not bad.
This strips are really good ! Really cleanse your pores and takes it all out !! As all the Biore products which I have tried them all and in very happy with this line !! Highly recommend it !!!
I purchased this with hopes that it would remove my blackheads. It barely removed any. But it does feel amazing on my skin! . It has a nice cooling sensation that's not too strong, it's not drying, and leaves your skin silky smooth. It is better than the liquid form!
I just bought these and I have to say they worked a lot better than expected! Normally when I use the regular Biore strips they don't really seem to do much. With these new charcoal strips I definitely see results! I would recommend this product to someone for sure.
I try to use the product once a week or every other week. I have always been a Biore user, and I think that they make great products. I listed the color of the strip as a con because I think the black strip makes it look like you are pulling off a lot of dead skin cells too, where the white strips drew your attention to the junk that was coming out of your pores.
Biore has been my go to provider for pore strips since I started using them about 15 years ago. I was a bit uneasy about using the charcoal ones but they seem to leave my skin more elastic. At a high level its a good value, not expensive, and they are effective!
OMG!! This product works wonders. I was a bit skeptical of using this product because I thought it would just hurt without doing it job like most charcoal masks I've gotten before. Soo much cam off on the strip and it left my nose so soft. I suggest that everyone should try it because it's worth those coins
there oka, nothing special i used them alot growing up and i loved them but now that i am in to alot more makeup i font seem they help my pores as much as a nice exfolieting charchole faace scrube does it just hurts to take off and i dont see much pay out
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos