BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Miriam G.
Absolutely love this product, I use these strips when ever I have an event coming up to make my pores disappear and it works wonderfully, my makeup just look so good and my pores do not show through at all. It's gives my face a flawless look and I love it !!
Kathryn H.
Fredericton
I swear by these. I don't even know what else to say expect I can't live without the pore strips. Packaging is cute. My nose feels amazing after use and it really cleans out the junk. I bought it at my local drug store and will probably continue to purchase for the rest of my life.
Adrianne V.
Charlottetown
I would say good quality product, I am a little bit dissappointed because it did take some blackheads but only a tiny amount! Really nice to have the charcoal. Costs a few dollars but not bad.
Nicoleta J.
Kitchener , ON
This strips are really good ! Really cleanse your pores and takes it all out !! As all the Biore products which I have tried them all and in very happy with this line !! Highly recommend it !!!
Allie T.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased this with hopes that it would remove my blackheads. It barely removed any. But it does feel amazing on my skin! . It has a nice cooling sensation that's not too strong, it's not drying, and leaves your skin silky smooth. It is better than the liquid form!
Amber G.
Jessup, Pa
I just bought these and I have to say they worked a lot better than expected! Normally when I use the regular Biore strips they don't really seem to do much. With these new charcoal strips I definitely see results! I would recommend this product to someone for sure.
Arsh H.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I try to use the product once a week or every other week. I have always been a Biore user, and I think that they make great products. I listed the color of the strip as a con because I think the black strip makes it look like you are pulling off a lot of dead skin cells too, where the white strips drew your attention to the junk that was coming out of your pores.
Sandie K.
Brampton, ON
Biore has been my go to provider for pore strips since I started using them about 15 years ago. I was a bit uneasy about using the charcoal ones but they seem to leave my skin more elastic. At a high level its a good value, not expensive, and they are effective!
Eustice K.
OMG!! This product works wonders. I was a bit skeptical of using this product because I thought it would just hurt without doing it job like most charcoal masks I've gotten before. Soo much cam off on the strip and it left my nose so soft. I suggest that everyone should try it because it's worth those coins
alexis c.
truro
there oka, nothing special i used them alot growing up and i loved them but now that i am in to alot more makeup i font seem they help my pores as much as a nice exfolieting charchole faace scrube does it just hurts to take off and i dont see much pay out
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?