BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Braeson K.
Carthage
I feel like it got a lot of my black heads out but I don’t feel like it got all of them out....but the good thing about my nose when I use these is that my nose feels so soft afterwards. So just keep in mind that it won’t take all of them out.
Carrie W.
I only tired this once with my boyfriend. (Yes I know they aren’t men’s sizes). They didn’t seem to clear my pores in the way I expected it to. I want to give the product a second try to see if it works better still unsure how much I liked it.
April B.
Tennessee
I just didn’t really like the product. The price of the product isn’t that bad. It was disappointing, wasn’t really at my expectations. When I used the product it didn’t do anything. I don’t really remember.
Kate D.
Paducah , KY
These do pull some stuff out but I’m still left with clogged pores and black heads. But they hurt terribly when you pull them off. If you use them regularly, they might be more effective and not hurt so bad.
Melanie M.
Fort Myers
This product really clears your pores, The only down side is they are painful to pull off. The best part is you can see the results. I have used this product many times and will continue to repurchase.
maddie C.
I’m most definitely a fan of anything that has to do with blackhead removal however these require a little extra scrubbing to get oil off my nose before... Would use again but wishing they required less prep
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
I love using these so much! They work fairly well. If you leave it on for longer than 15 min however, it doesn’t seem to work. Only other complaint I have is that sometimes it leave black smudges on my face.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Pore strips are even relaxing! Biore is great at making things like this and the charcoal pore strips leave you feeling like your face is the cleanest thing ever. It's pretty inexpensive and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
Brittney W.
Templeton, CA
These are amazing! I love using these and think they really do help with cleaning my pores. I use these like once a week, I get mine from target and do recommend using them! I will definitely keep using them
Emmalee W.
Stick well with a lot of water. Hurt to pull off. I have used these several times and they bruised the bridge of my nose and once even pulled skin off and caused me to bleed. Do not really pull anything out.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?