Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I feel like it got a lot of my black heads out but I don’t feel like it got all of them out....but the good thing about my nose when I use these is that my nose feels so soft afterwards. So just keep in mind that it won’t take all of them out.
I only tired this once with my boyfriend. (Yes I know they aren’t men’s sizes). They didn’t seem to clear my pores in the way I expected it to. I want to give the product a second try to see if it works better still unsure how much I liked it.
I just didn’t really like the product. The price of the product isn’t that bad. It was disappointing, wasn’t really at my expectations. When I used the product it didn’t do anything. I don’t really remember.
These do pull some stuff out but I’m still left with clogged pores and black heads. But they hurt terribly when you pull them off. If you use them regularly, they might be more effective and not hurt so bad.
This product really clears your pores, The only down side is they are painful to pull off. The best part is you can see the results. I have used this product many times and will continue to repurchase.
I’m most definitely a fan of anything that has to do with blackhead removal however these require a little extra scrubbing to get oil off my nose before... Would use again but wishing they required less prep
I love using these so much! They work fairly well. If you leave it on for longer than 15 min however, it doesn’t seem to work. Only other complaint I have is that sometimes it leave black smudges on my face.
Pore strips are even relaxing! Biore is great at making things like this and the charcoal pore strips leave you feeling like your face is the cleanest thing ever. It's pretty inexpensive and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
These are amazing! I love using these and think they really do help with cleaning my pores. I use these like once a week, I get mine from target and do recommend using them! I will definitely keep using them
Stick well with a lot of water. Hurt to pull off. I have used these several times and they bruised the bridge of my nose and once even pulled skin off and caused me to bleed. Do not really pull anything out.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos