BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katie-Marie M.
London
Definitely the best charcoal strips I've ever used. If you open your pores properly, and leave on for about 20-30 mins you will get great results. Peel away gently for even more blackheads.
mar m.
Loved these pore strips! I felt like they did a great job pulling the gunk out of my pores. It did't hurt too much when taking them off, which was really nice. Would definitely repurchase.
Sara E.
I love any product with charcoal in it, so I definitely had to try this one. It really cleanses your pores, and doesn't leave your skin irritated. These have become my go-to pore strips. Would recommend it to everybody.
Ale D.
These are AMAZING. They truly take all the junk out of your face! It's so satisfying to watch the strip all full. It's super affordable. The only thing is that is a little harsh but I use it anyway because it's so good
brittany m.
London
This really helped my skin. It feels much more clear. and helped the blemishes of my skin. I have problem skin and this product made a difference. Definite weekly skin care prodct to have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raghad A.
They actually work better than many other nose strips brands I have used. You can easily find it in DM. The price was understandable. I was actually impressed with the results because I usually don't get the results I want. I would want more strips in the box.
Adriana H.
I use these all the time and they are the best quick fix for stubborn blackheads! They're so cheap and affordable, available at the local drugstore for around $6. It is always so satisfying to see all the gunk leave my pores. I would definitely recommend this to other people!
Jess S.
Didnt feel like they did a great job with my skin. I have a fair amount of blackheads on my nose and found that I didnt get the results that I was expecting. I have tried them multiple times and had the same results. I personally wouldnt buy again as I am sure that there are better products available
Julie  C.
I didn't like these, but then again I've never found a blackhead strip that works right for me, the usually just tear my skin. They worked just as well as anything else I've tried though.
Jordan L.
Brandon, MB
Hands down my favourite biore product! These nose strips bring out every blackhead and then some! Highly recommended for anyone looking for a quick and easy fix for those pesky blackheads
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?