Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Definitely the best charcoal strips I've ever used. If you open your pores properly, and leave on for about 20-30 mins you will get great results. Peel away gently for even more blackheads.
Loved these pore strips! I felt like they did a great job pulling the gunk out of my pores. It did't hurt too much when taking them off, which was really nice. Would definitely repurchase.
I love any product with charcoal in it, so I definitely had to try this one. It really cleanses your pores, and doesn't leave your skin irritated. These have become my go-to pore strips. Would recommend it to everybody.
These are AMAZING. They truly take all the junk out of your face! It's so satisfying to watch the strip all full. It's super affordable. The only thing is that is a little harsh but I use it anyway because it's so good
This really helped my skin. It feels much more clear. and helped the blemishes of my skin. I have problem skin and this product made a difference. Definite weekly skin care prodct to have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They actually work better than many other nose strips brands I have used. You can easily find it in DM. The price was understandable. I was actually impressed with the results because I usually don't get the results I want. I would want more strips in the box.
I use these all the time and they are the best quick fix for stubborn blackheads! They're so cheap and affordable, available at the local drugstore for around $6. It is always so satisfying to see all the gunk leave my pores. I would definitely recommend this to other people!
Didnt feel like they did a great job with my skin. I have a fair amount of blackheads on my nose and found that I didnt get the results that I was expecting. I have tried them multiple times and had the same results. I personally wouldnt buy again as I am sure that there are better products available
I didn't like these, but then again I've never found a blackhead strip that works right for me, the usually just tear my skin. They worked just as well as anything else I've tried though.
Hands down my favourite biore product! These nose strips bring out every blackhead and then some! Highly recommended for anyone looking for a quick and easy fix for those pesky blackheads
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos