Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product didn't work as well as I'd hoped it would , I bought it at Boots , and it took some but not all of my blackheads out. It met most of y expectations and was quite harsh on the skin which is needed. The packaging is basic but okay for money.
Pore strips are super fun to use! There's something relaxing (albeit kinda gross) about clearing my pores. The packaging is easy to handle, and the strips are easy to apply. Will probably use these forever I think...you should too!! Affordable product.
This is a great product and makes my nose feel clean and smooth. Unlike other charcoal pore strips this product does not smell like glue. It is available in most stores and is affordable. I would recommend this to anyone with either small or large pores.
Love love love! I've used these for months and are the only nose pore strips I use, they come individually wrapped which is handy and are amazing value for money. When used continually on a regular basis it really clears out those nasty pores we all hate!
It was very nice and fun, it pulled out the majority of my black heads and when I saw the strip I was surprised at how many little things it pulled out of my skin, I will definitely start using these more often and tell my friends about how amazing this is
These strips are honestly okay, they do what they are suppose to do and there is really nothing special about these which disappointed me! The strips are black so its hard to see if you got any dirt cleaned! All in all, i would not recommend this product or repurchase it! Its not worth your money!
These are some of the best blackhead strips I have tried. You can really see the results when you remove the strip and they are so easy to use. The packaging is great and all the strips are packaged individually meaning you can use them over a long period.
Normally pore strips do not work on my skin because my pores on my nose are small but this product actually really worked. I bought it while it was on offer in Superdrug so the price wasn't too bad, plus you get 6 so they last a long time. Would recommend
i have not tried this specific product however have tried the white pore stripes and they work amazing!!! clears my blackheads like crazy....i always buy these from wal-mart and i dont even have to use them that often to get rid of my blackheads. highly recommend.
These are my favourite nose strips to use because of their quality and extremely fair price. I always have them stocked into bathroom drawers and use them 1-2 times a week after a steamy shower! If blackheads are an issue for you defs give these a try
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos