BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Izzy G.
Newport , Gwent
This product didn't work as well as I'd hoped it would , I bought it at Boots , and it took some but not all of my blackheads out. It met most of y expectations and was quite harsh on the skin which is needed. The packaging is basic but okay for money.
Rhian F.
London, England
Pore strips are super fun to use! There's something relaxing (albeit kinda gross) about clearing my pores. The packaging is easy to handle, and the strips are easy to apply. Will probably use these forever I think...you should too!! Affordable product.
Asra S.
Middlesbrough
This is a great product and makes my nose feel clean and smooth. Unlike other charcoal pore strips this product does not smell like glue. It is available in most stores and is affordable. I would recommend this to anyone with either small or large pores.
Inga H.
Auldgirth , Dumfries
Love love love! I've used these for months and are the only nose pore strips I use, they come individually wrapped which is handy and are amazing value for money. When used continually on a regular basis it really clears out those nasty pores we all hate!
Wpg S.
Winnipeg , MB
It was very nice and fun, it pulled out the majority of my black heads and when I saw the strip I was surprised at how many little things it pulled out of my skin, I will definitely start using these more often and tell my friends about how amazing this is
Tarndeep C.
These strips are honestly okay, they do what they are suppose to do and there is really nothing special about these which disappointed me! The strips are black so its hard to see if you got any dirt cleaned! All in all, i would not recommend this product or repurchase it! Its not worth your money!
Tina K.
Malpas Drive, Birmingham
These are some of the best blackhead strips I have tried. You can really see the results when you remove the strip and they are so easy to use. The packaging is great and all the strips are packaged individually meaning you can use them over a long period.
Keavy G.
Normally pore strips do not work on my skin because my pores on my nose are small but this product actually really worked. I bought it while it was on offer in Superdrug so the price wasn't too bad, plus you get 6 so they last a long time. Would recommend
Nisha T.
i have not tried this specific product however have tried the white pore stripes and they work amazing!!! clears my blackheads like crazy....i always buy these from wal-mart and i dont even have to use them that often to get rid of my blackheads. highly recommend.
Mackenzie S.
Mississauga, ON
These are my favourite nose strips to use because of their quality and extremely fair price. I always have them stocked into bathroom drawers and use them 1-2 times a week after a steamy shower! If blackheads are an issue for you defs give these a try
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?