BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Chloe K.
These pore strips are a good and affordable to get your hands on they are in local boots and superstitious stores. The product does get rid of lots of black heads X
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
I bought these from ulta because I have a some blackheads on my nose. I have heard many good things about pore strips, I used this a month ago and it was easy to apply. But removing it does hurt a lot! If you're sensitive to pain I would not suggest this product. Also, it did its job but it did not remove all of my blackheads. I expected it to be better and remove a lot more. However, it was only seven dollars and you get what you pay for it isn't bad but it is not that great either.
Lois-Amber T.
I always use these before I’m on screen! My go to product for cleansing pores! I find them easy to apply, you can feel the strips working. They’re usually more expensive than face masks but worth the money.
Kitzia E.
Veracruz, Veracruz
Me encantan, aunque son un poco asqueroso el resultado, es muy gratificante saber que tu piel esta libre y tus poros respiran, su precio es cerca de 99 MXN, siempre las uso una vez por semana, al igual que mi novio son parte de la rutina. Quieres mantener los poros libres de suciedad, maquillaje, grasa, son buena opción.
Samantha P.
bracknell
I love this product!! 😍 It's easy to apply and take off. I get a sick satisfaction seeing what has come out of my pores!! It leaves the area feeling clean and fresh. I use this once a week before applying makeup. (Nothing worse than a "strawberry nose") would deffo recommend...... also do not put over the WHOLE face 😳 This will pull out all those little hairs and it hurts!!! Use on the t-zone leaving the sides of the face free from product. Overall very happy with the results!!👍🏽
Allison Y.
Chatham, ON
I've never really been impressed with the biore pore strips but I thought it would give the charcoal ones a chance.  Well, over half the box is still sitting in my drawer.
Kendra F.
Winnipeg, MB
Generally I love my products by Biore, and this product isn't terrible but for some reason it didn't do the job I was hoping it would for the amount of times I've tried, I have even steamed my nose before hand and still was not that happy with what came off. I have other friends that love this product but I would prefer to make my mask from scratch
Chantal L.
Great product and it gets the job done. But, I do not like how it leaves some residue on my nose after peeling the nose strip off. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Emma H.
West Kelowna
Recently tried these strips and honestly wasn't that impressed. They did seem to clear out a few pores but after removing and inspecting my nose, there was still plenty of visible dirty pores.
Amy F.
Clacton-On-Sea
Brilliant!!

Gets most of the blackheads out! Quite harsh on skin, so wouldn't recommend on sensitive skin! Exceeded my expectations! Very effective as makes skin very clear!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?