BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Allison Y.
Chatham, ON
I've never really been impressed with the biore pore strips but I thought it would give the charcoal ones a chance.  Well, over half the box is still sitting in my drawer.
Kendra F.
Winnipeg, MB
Generally I love my products by Biore, and this product isn't terrible but for some reason it didn't do the job I was hoping it would for the amount of times I've tried, I have even steamed my nose before hand and still was not that happy with what came off. I have other friends that love this product but I would prefer to make my mask from scratch
Chloe K.
These pore strips are a good and affordable to get your hands on they are in local boots and superstitious stores. The product does get rid of lots of black heads X
Chantal L.
Great product and it gets the job done. But, I do not like how it leaves some residue on my nose after peeling the nose strip off. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Emma H.
West Kelowna
Recently tried these strips and honestly wasn't that impressed. They did seem to clear out a few pores but after removing and inspecting my nose, there was still plenty of visible dirty pores.
Amy F.
Clacton-On-Sea
Brilliant!!

Gets most of the blackheads out! Quite harsh on skin, so wouldn't recommend on sensitive skin! Exceeded my expectations! Very effective as makes skin very clear!
Amany m.
Isreal
This works great at removing those pesky black heads that seem to always find a home on my nose. They remove a significant amount of blackheads. I will say that it's worth trying if you haven't. This is a good quality strip.
Chantelle I.
This stuff is great! They do a pretty good job at extracting some of the blackheads on my nose. If I steam/warm up your nose with a hot towel before applying it, then I tend to get better results. Sometimes I feel like it dries off of my nose, so the only downside is that I'm constantly pressing on it to make sure the strip is adhered to my nose.
Emma W.
UK
I have been using these strips for a few months now and whilst I have never really experience blackheads- they have helped to reduce how clogged my pores are and make the skin across my nose a lot smoothr. I cant comment on how well they remove blackhead as I don't have any experience with that. However, my brother who has very acne prone skin has used them and they have helped to reduce the amount of bright red spots he gets on the end of his nose

I use a strip about once and a week and they are definitely worth the price for what you get.

Worth a try. However pulling them off can be a bit painful and cause some eye watering
Emily P.
I was excited to try out this product because i say alot of reviews online saying that it was amazing but it didn't really do much for me. I dont have very bad black heads but i tried these out on my brother who has alot and it took out one or two but nothing extreme like you see in the other reviews. It was also quite expensive in my opinion considering you only get 6 strips. I dont think its worth the hype it gets Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?