Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Very satisfying to use but really not sure it did any good, still have blocked and visible pores on my nose, has not made any noticeable difference. Have continued to use more strips from the pack though
Great product to get down into your pores. It removes oil and dirt and all the unwanted things. I like using this every so often when i really want to refreshen my nose. I soon need to buy another pack.
Amazing pore strip!!! Leaves a smooth surface. However it leaves this black mark on your face which is not really a bad thing because you can always wash your face afterwards.
these are great put them on a selected, wait, peel off and tada 75% of your pores are cleared, I would recommend this to anyone and everyone, they clear up your skin and afterwards the skin is so smooth. although they are a bit pricey this is still a buy I would recommend
Good for use at home, when you have those nights that you wanna do the whole 9 yards. I wouldn't rate a 5 simply because there are some spaces that the strip doesn't cover but overall it is very good
I like this product. You get several strips in for a reasonable price. The only reason it's not five stars is because to get it to work best you have to steam your face and I find it a lot of effort.
Gets all the funk out of my pores but leaves a noticeable red imprint on my nose for about a day.effective but only if I am planning to be home for the next day or two because the redness is notice even under a full face of make up
Not overly effective. Gets rid of the most obvious blackheads but still seems pricey considering that it’s only okay. The charcoal makes it more difficult to manage and leaves a bit of residue. Overall, it’s no better than average.
en lo personal me encanto....saca muuy biwn los puntos negros cumple la funcion que promete..yo lo recomiendo demasiado especialmente en chicas....el precio es excelente es economico y lo encuentran en vualquier tienda departamental
Works very removing blackheads, doesn't leave any glue on your skin, reasonably priced. Good buy, quick and easy to use i usually buy this at shoppers drug mart or Loblaws
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos