Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Absolutely loved this product. My roommate bought them and i stole them all. This was my first time using them and it did meet my expectations. Love the charcoal. The price actually wasn't bad at all. I would recommend this product to others.
These are very easy to use, i usually do them before bed or in the morning & it’s really fast & easy! It removes most black heads obviously not all but a good amount!! My nose always feels so smooth after this!
I’ve always struggled with pesky blackheads until I found this. These work amazingly! I use them once a week and I’ve seen such a difference with my blackheads. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good blackhead control.
Didn’t have great was so actually really didn’t like it didn’t hate it but really didn’t like it and wouldn’t recommend it all. If you have a lot of black headsI would recommend something that actually digs into your skin and snatches things out.
I didn’t particularly think this was an amazing product. I did as it said but it was really difficult to get off. I’m not sure if it was just me but I had a red mark for the rest of the day where the strip was.
I really loved these. They helped clear out my pores on my nose, but I have to use them frequently because my pores are large and get clogged so easily and it’s so noticeable on my nose. I would recommend this.
Love love love these pore strips! They work so amazingly! And they really do take out EVERYTHING from every single pore you have! However, it does hurt when peeling off but it's worth it for the quality it has!
They are very poor they don’t work! They don’t stay in and they don’t pull your black beads off one bit! I wouldn’t recommend these to anyone because they are worth the money and they need to figure s way out for them to stick better to your face
They were fun to use and good for the price. But I wouldn’t say there was anything life changing. If your able I would save your money and splurge for glam glow super kid. Now that! Is transforming!
It’s my first time trying any type of pore strip. The directions were easy to understand and follow. I kinda wish I could see the results a little better as far as the strip shows but over all I would by again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos