Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Great for removing black heads and even dry skin. First time I used it I was surprised at how good and effective they was! You can see all the blackheads on the strip, it's revolting but it has to be done!
This product amazed me so much, it literally brought everything that was hidden on my nose too the top...literally. Doesn't break out your skin or anything(if you have sensitive skin)
Loved these as they helped get every single little black head from my nose always love to just put one on about once a week just to treat my skin I bought these in my local drug store gentle on skin but can he harsh if you don't let it set properly
Did the job, about what I expected. But I definitely wasn't wowed. I could see the black heads on the strip which is always cool, but I didn't notice any visual difference on my face
If you're suffering from blackheads you need to use this product! This will help get rid of all the oils and junk that's stuck in pores, be careful though it does hurt pulling it out!
I tired this product a few times but personally it just didn't work for me. I have a lot of blackhead on my nose and I just felt like this product didn't clear them up or remove any.
Great strips. Help me always to get rid of black heads. I use them regularly. And it is very easy to use it, coming in a nice package. I would recommend this product for all who fight against black heads. It cleanse deeply. And let the skin fresh.
Really good at removing blackheads. Bit pricey for the amount of strips you get but is worth it as it works. You can purchase it in any drug store, i bought it in superdrug. It certainally met my expectations but doesnt quite remove all blackheads
Worked really well, took a lot of crap out of my nose. Bought it at RX Drugmart which is basically a Rexall. The packaging is convenient and easy to open. It’s somewhat gentle on skin. Definitely would recommend.
mi un producto muy bueno si se sabe utilizar ya que se necesita que los pasos para utilizarlo se lleven bien acabo para poder que funcione, si se llevan correctamente deja una buena textura y se nota su objetivo
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos