BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Stephanie O.
fredericton
I started using the strips , cleanser and cleanser bar at the same time
The pore strips have always been one of my favorites. Now with activated charcole I was even more excited.
I used them a few times and noticed a huge change every times.
I would recommend this to anyone with issues on there nose with black heads and white heads.
Jade R.
Pine River, MB
These where the first pore strips I have used and in my opinion they are Great! I was able to use them easily and they cleaned my pores quite well. I now use these in my routine, I'm down to 2 strips and will definitely be buyinbuying more
Tania H.
These strips really help lift off dirt and oil from your pores, especially on the nose. I love that it leaves a great smoothness to my skin. It's one of my all-time favorites. I just wish there were more strips in a box for the price we cough up.
Chelsea F.
st.johns
Used this back in the day before actually good skin care companies started. They are terrible to fit on to everyone's nose and they don't dry down right. I have never seen a pore come out . The glue always irritates my face turning it red. Not worth the fuss
Lyn A.
This stuff is amazing. It's astounding how much dirt was hidden in my skin, and these strips pulled out so much gunk I don't know whether to be disgusted or happy.
I found it very easy to use. It did hurt a little bit when I pulled it off, but it's a little pain for some gain
Shelby D.
Medicine Hat, AB
This is a very easy to use product. You just apply the pore strip to your nose and wait for it to harden before peeling off. I found it to be slightly painful to peel off on my sensitive skin but it did clean my pores out well!
Courtney C.
Durham
So good to use after you have been in the shower! Really cleanses your pores and makes your skin feel much tighter, brilliant results after consistently using them and also an excellent price. Impressed!
Delphine R.
I've been using pore strips for a very long time now and I know that for some people it doesn't work very well but for me, it's always a successful harvest! This product feels like a mask at the same time and I can only recommend it!
Abbie M.
Fredericton, NB
These worked fairly well, but I didn’t find they were any better than the normal pore strips and they left a black residue on my face. I will probably go back to the refund pore strips in the future!
Danielle B.
Witless Bay
Biore Charcol Pore Strips are a product I use twice weekly! I purchased these pore strips at Walmart. I am a repeat user since these products deliver and are very effective with clearing out the blackheads from my nose! I would suggest putting more strips in the package for the price you pay but other than that I love them!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?