Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love these! They're a cult classic! They get rid of all your pores, I've used them so many times and will definitely buy them again! They work so well and they're not too pricey.
Works really well!! But I'd recommend only using once every week or so.. It got rid of most of the blackheads on my nose but didn't really work in the corners of my nostrils, other then that good product!!
Unfortunately this product did not live up to my expectations. It is easy to apply but removing it really hurt. It was rather disappointing to see that it only tore off skin scales and did not clean my pores. I would not recommend buying it.
they can be finicky at times! usually nothing comes out of my nose onto the pore strip but it really depends on how many blackheads you have in your nose/how often you exfoliate.
A need for clogged pores. The charcoal leaves a slight residue that has to be washed off after. Overall very effective, would definitely buy again. I personally find it cheapest to buy from my local metro.
These strips are so amazing for people who have large pores and quite oily skin. They pull out every blackhead and any dirt in the skin. My skin is so bright and smooth after just one use I just love them
There is nothing more satisfying then removing a nose strip. I like these pores strips better than the black masks that are all over social media. These things get the job done.
Best pore strips! They are the most effective and leave my face feeling clean. Doesn’t get everything out but good for the price and would continue to use weekly and repurchase product! Would recommend.
Love these nose strips! My nose is generally a problem area with excess oil, and these definitely solve that problem. Absorbs excess oil, and leaves my nose feeling very clean.
These are good strips but not the best I have used on the market they are ok value for the price but I would like to get more in a pack. It cleaned my pores but hurt so much when removing that it stung.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos