BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sarah A.
Bower park, Gateside
Had high hopes for these pore strips but they werent met. Didnt really do anything for me other than dry the skin out on my nose quite badly. Packaging is nice but not amazing.
It is amazing how it extracts all the impurities from the face, if you are looking for something to say goodbye to black dots this is definitely the product you are looking for
Ashleigh W.
Winnipeg, MB
Love these. Always use them if I have somewhere special to go cause they work so great. And is it gross that it's extremely satisfying to stare at all the junk it pulled out ?!
Hannah
Love these nose strips! My nose is generally a problem area with excess oil, and these definitely solve that problem. Absorbs excess oil, and leaves my nose feeling very clean.
Katie R.
These were nice for my skin, which can sometimes be sensitive.  Didn't irritate my skin at all.  Didn't seem to completely clean out the pores like some higher end strips I have used but for the price I was quite satisfied with the results.
charlee m.
The charcoal pore strips from biore are definitely the best pore strips I've tried so far. They are very effective, better than any of the other pore strips from the brand. They're not too harsh on the skin and I would definitely recommend them to anyone with stubborn blackheads.
Lisa S.
Liverpool, Liverpool
I'm obsessed with these. The best pore strips I've ever used. They pull out all the gunk from your pores & don't irritate the skin or leave it feeling sore like some strips do.
Emily F.
Liverpool
These are good strips but not the best I have used on the market they are ok value for the price but I would like to get more in a pack. It cleaned my pores but hurt so much when removing that it stung.
Cecy D.
This product works amazing if you have dark spots on your nose area. It removes them all and leave a soft feeling to your skin once you are finished with it. I would recommend 10/10 and would buy again
Chandlah L.
The only nose strip that I have used that actually pulls my black heads out. It's very effective. The price here in Australia is a bit pricey but will keep buying this product
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?