Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Had high hopes for these pore strips but they werent met. Didnt really do anything for me other than dry the skin out on my nose quite badly. Packaging is nice but not amazing.
It is amazing how it extracts all the impurities from the face, if you are looking for something to say goodbye to black dots this is definitely the product you are looking for
Love these. Always use them if I have somewhere special to go cause they work so great. And is it gross that it's extremely satisfying to stare at all the junk it pulled out ?!
Love these nose strips! My nose is generally a problem area with excess oil, and these definitely solve that problem. Absorbs excess oil, and leaves my nose feeling very clean.
These were nice for my skin, which can sometimes be sensitive. Didn't irritate my skin at all. Didn't seem to completely clean out the pores like some higher end strips I have used but for the price I was quite satisfied with the results.
The charcoal pore strips from biore are definitely the best pore strips I've tried so far. They are very effective, better than any of the other pore strips from the brand. They're not too harsh on the skin and I would definitely recommend them to anyone with stubborn blackheads.
I'm obsessed with these. The best pore strips I've ever used. They pull out all the gunk from your pores & don't irritate the skin or leave it feeling sore like some strips do.
These are good strips but not the best I have used on the market they are ok value for the price but I would like to get more in a pack. It cleaned my pores but hurt so much when removing that it stung.
This product works amazing if you have dark spots on your nose area. It removes them all and leave a soft feeling to your skin once you are finished with it. I would recommend 10/10 and would buy again
The only nose strip that I have used that actually pulls my black heads out. It's very effective. The price here in Australia is a bit pricey but will keep buying this product
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos