BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tairra B.
Best nose strip I’ve ever used ! Pulls the black heads right out of you’re nose i bought mine at Walmart it wasn’t expensive at all i would Forsure use this again !
Shelby L.
A great pore strip to clear those pesky pores on the nose. The packaging is convenient but not the most pleasing to look at. The product is more on the harsh side and also slightly pricey. I would recommend
Kathryn A.
Brampton
The instructions were easily understandable and made my nose feel smooth every time. I use these once every week, also as a way to keep my foundation looking smooth and not caked.
Rachel B.
Toronto
I have never really tried these but I heard that they are amazing and that they really get into pores and cleanse skin I would really like to try this product though
Tabea W.
Totally in love! I tried a lot of nose strips in my life and not one of them did such a good job as the ones from biore. They get everything out without leaving my Skin red. Already recommended it to others.
James I.
kalgoorlie
Very nice product really helps to unclog your pores met my expectations of being a pore cleanser easy to use good value for the amount you get very effective definitely recommend
Emily M.
I enjoy using these pore strips but I feel like the charcoal version isn't much better than the original ones. They still work okay as long as you prep your skin before hand, and don't use them too often.
Emma R.
This product did not do the job I was hoping it would. I picked it up as the packaging looked appealing and it was good value for money but I will not be repurchasing this product. I think there is room for improvement with this product.
Robin G.
I love doing these before nights out to make my nose looks nice and smooth. I wouldn’t use them too often though, as over time it can make the pores look bigger.
Kate M.
Peachland, BC
These are really gross but in a good way! They work fantastic for me and really show all the gross stuff they pull out! Strongly recommend trying them! Specially for the price!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?