Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Best nose strip I’ve ever used ! Pulls the black heads right out of you’re nose i bought mine at Walmart it wasn’t expensive at all i would Forsure use this again !
A great pore strip to clear those pesky pores on the nose. The packaging is convenient but not the most pleasing to look at. The product is more on the harsh side and also slightly pricey. I would recommend
The instructions were easily understandable and made my nose feel smooth every time. I use these once every week, also as a way to keep my foundation looking smooth and not caked.
I have never really tried these but I heard that they are amazing and that they really get into pores and cleanse skin I would really like to try this product though
Totally in love! I tried a lot of nose strips in my life and not one of them did such a good job as the ones from biore. They get everything out without leaving my Skin red. Already recommended it to others.
Very nice product really helps to unclog your pores met my expectations of being a pore cleanser easy to use good value for the amount you get very effective definitely recommend
I enjoy using these pore strips but I feel like the charcoal version isn't much better than the original ones. They still work okay as long as you prep your skin before hand, and don't use them too often.
This product did not do the job I was hoping it would. I picked it up as the packaging looked appealing and it was good value for money but I will not be repurchasing this product. I think there is room for improvement with this product.
I love doing these before nights out to make my nose looks nice and smooth. I wouldn’t use them too often though, as over time it can make the pores look bigger.
These are really gross but in a good way! They work fantastic for me and really show all the gross stuff they pull out! Strongly recommend trying them! Specially for the price!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos