BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Allison W.
Independence, MO
The charcoal pore strips work better than the original ones, but they're still not super effective for me. If I'm lucky I'll get two or three blackheads out, but that's it. There are definitely better options out there. I don't recommend these.
Jen P.
Philadelphia
Left my skin looking great. With playing sports my pores gets clogged a lot. It gets rid of the black heads so easily and effortlessly. Would definitely recommend to anyone trying to get rid of their black heads.
Kady A.
Takes all of the seebum out of any pores I love and will use over and over again! I can't ask for a better nose strip! But it is not for sensitive skin and yes it does hurt
Shannon B.
I have used other pore strips in the past, but my favorite are the Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore strips! They are easy to use and you definitely see the results after you pull the strip. They are super affordable and leave you feeling refreshed!
Samantha L.
Cartersville
These work amazing for blacks head around you nose. Seriously in 15 mins they are gone and for only $7 that is amazing. It doesn’t hurt like the other black head mask when you take it off it. I love buying these.
Isabella K.
Montgomery village MD
I.T was really nice. I.T got out a lot of gunk but not all of I.T I still had some blackheads left over and some parts wouldn’t fit on my nose but overall I would recommend I.T because I.T works better than anything else I.T tried and it’s affordable
Kristen T.
They are okay and do slightly remove blackheads but not the amount I want removed. The pain you feel when removing the strips should be an indicator that blackheads are being removed and that’s just not the case.
Marisa L.
This product didn’t really fit to my liking. The pore strip didn’t do anything for me personally. Trying this product for the first time was not so good and it’s not too pricey. I wouldn’t buy this product again.
Maraya V.
honestly when i first saw this product i didn’t think it would be the best thing but it actually was amazing . i bought it from target, the price is fair and the product it’s self is amazing. i would recommend this to everyone! it really does its job
L Y.
Wyoming, MI
Better than any other pore strips I’ve used. They worked way better than I thought. It was very effective and removed almost all of my blackheads. I bought them from a family fare. I would highly recommend these.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?