Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
The charcoal pore strips work better than the original ones, but they're still not super effective for me. If I'm lucky I'll get two or three blackheads out, but that's it. There are definitely better options out there. I don't recommend these.
Left my skin looking great. With playing sports my pores gets clogged a lot. It gets rid of the black heads so easily and effortlessly. Would definitely recommend to anyone trying to get rid of their black heads.
Takes all of the seebum out of any pores I love and will use over and over again! I can't ask for a better nose strip! But it is not for sensitive skin and yes it does hurt
I have used other pore strips in the past, but my favorite are the Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore strips! They are easy to use and you definitely see the results after you pull the strip. They are super affordable and leave you feeling refreshed!
These work amazing for blacks head around you nose. Seriously in 15 mins they are gone and for only $7 that is amazing. It doesn’t hurt like the other black head mask when you take it off it. I love buying these.
I.T was really nice. I.T got out a lot of gunk but not all of I.T I still had some blackheads left over and some parts wouldn’t fit on my nose but overall I would recommend I.T because I.T works better than anything else I.T tried and it’s affordable
They are okay and do slightly remove blackheads but not the amount I want removed. The pain you feel when removing the strips should be an indicator that blackheads are being removed and that’s just not the case.
This product didn’t really fit to my liking. The pore strip didn’t do anything for me personally. Trying this product for the first time was not so good and it’s not too pricey. I wouldn’t buy this product again.
honestly when i first saw this product i didn’t think it would be the best thing but it actually was amazing . i bought it from target, the price is fair and the product it’s self is amazing. i would recommend this to everyone! it really does its job
Better than any other pore strips I’ve used. They worked way better than I thought. It was very effective and removed almost all of my blackheads. I bought them from a family fare. I would highly recommend these.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos