BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Dania B.
CDMX
I like it, easy application, good smell and it's economical. It is not of excellent quality but it is good. I would like it to be of better quality, since it only starts dead skin.
I found this product really cleared out the dirt and deep impurities from my skin but it didn't necessarily remove many blackheads. Bur overall it is great for my skin and I will definitely continue using it!
Aubrey M.
Tilbury
These nose strips are my favourite! I have tried other masks with charcoal and none do the same job as these do! You can see all your white heads coming out of your nose when removing the strip! It truly works wonders and leaves your nose soft!
Damilola A.
Melbourne
This product is amazing!! There a lot of charcoal based products out there now, but the thing is that very few are as effective as Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips. The strips literally brought out all the impurities in my skin, I could literally see the white heads on the strips, and in the first two weeks my skin had improved so much already. I previously had heaps of areas with white heads and black heads but with Biore the black and white heads reduced significantly and my pores became more popular refined. I used it daily every night beacuse I have pretty oily skin, but for each individual it depends on your skin type. I definitely recommend it
Abbi R.
Surrey , Warlingham
This is an amazing product and completely does what it says on the packaging but it is a little bit pricey at times, but if you can grab it on sale it's a great purchase
Nathalia U.
A Coruña
YES, I LOVE IT. My life has changed since I used Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips. I know, this name is very complicated, but i Love this, and I recomend this product becasue your nose will love it.
Shelby L.
A great pore strip to clear those pesky pores on the nose. The packaging is convenient but not the most pleasing to look at. The product is more on the harsh side and also slightly pricey. I would recommend
Tairra B.
Best nose strip I’ve ever used ! Pulls the black heads right out of you’re nose i bought mine at Walmart it wasn’t expensive at all i would Forsure use this again !
Rachel B.
Toronto
I have never really tried these but I heard that they are amazing and that they really get into pores and cleanse skin I would really like to try this product though
Tabea W.
Totally in love! I tried a lot of nose strips in my life and not one of them did such a good job as the ones from biore. They get everything out without leaving my Skin red. Already recommended it to others.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?