BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Maisy M.
Omg them are the BOMB! I have spent years trying to get rid of blackheads on my nose and so has my boyfriend, I got these the other week and omg our noses are clear of everything and any junk that had built up in our pores, best nose strip and you can literally see the junk being pulled out
Daniela A.
mexico city
Bought these and didn't know what to expect after reading mixed reviews but for me they were great!
Cleared my pores and removed most of the blackheads and leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth.
I recommend them and definitely would buy again!
Alejandra M.
Calexico, CA
I have used this about 4 to 5 times, mostly on sleepovers fooling around with friends. Overall, it's a good product since it removes all visible blackheads on the nose, but hurts a lot to take it off and and still leaves residues hard to wash off.
Ashleigh O.
This is a great product, it works exactly the way it is advertised to, just as the regular pore strips do. However, I was hoping that the charcoal would make it different to using the other strips but it doesn't. Would definitely use again though.
Staci W.
London, Wimbledon
AMAZING. The charcoal truly is deep cleaning. Get much better results from this one than the normal, so the higher price is worth it. Great in combination with other Biore Charcoal products. Good for sensitive skin. Will buy again and again.
Merissa S.
These are the OG painful blackhead removers and I've been using them since I started getting blackheads around 11! I don't see much of a difference between the White and charcoal strips but each do an amazing job at getting rid of my blackheads!
Hannia Israeli G.
Mazatlán, Sinaloa
Me gustó como dejo de suave la piel de mi nariz cuando removí la mascarilla, gran parte de los puntos negros salió, y siento que con el uso continuo me a disminuido la producción de grasa facial, la volveré a comprar cada vez que se me acabe!!'
Vanessa S.
Mainz
I loved these pore strips. They are perfect for removing blackheads, much gentler than I'm used too from other pore strips.they leave your skin feeling soft and clean I would definetly recommend this to friends and have bought it repeatedly!
Danielle t.
These are pretty good, but I have super pesky black heads! I found that it didn't do exactly what I wanted it to. You definitely have to make sure you cleanse your skin and keep it clean or else your skin will become oily and blemished again after use
Wiki K.
Not that good of a product left a red rash no blackheads or pores taken out at all , NOT PAIN FULL at all that's a plus however it doesn't work very hard to take off (I had to scrub it off ) not too easy in application at first very sticky .
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?