BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Anna F.
Windsor, ON
Took out all that gunk in my pores since I have really deep nose pores. I definitely go back to biore every time I need nose strips. When it’s on sale, it’s around $0.80 per strip but it’s very well worth it!
Jazmyn M.
Toronto
This product really doesn't work or do much at all when it comes cleaning your pores (which is the entire job of it) and it bothers me very much so that it doesn't cover your whole nose. I would not buy again.
Anastasia R.
Birmingham
Somewhat did the job, however quite a lot of residue was left on my face - first time using this particular product and would recommend Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips over the charcoal ones.
ilariettina E.
Strips were amazing, blackheads completely removed and long lasting results. Bought them from Boots, they were a bit overpriced compared to other strips but totally worth it. And I have a new box ready to use!
Kelley B.
Lancashire
I have used these regularly, they are quick and easy to use. I have continued to use them often. The only downfall is that I don't think it is long lasting it is great for a quick clean around problem areas so I definitely think an improvement on the longevity of it. Overall I would definitely still use it as it works.
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
Absolutely love these strips! I love the fact that they have charcoal in them, and are a nose strip. I purchased mine at Shoppers in Canada and they were very affordable. I found that the charcoal brought out more blackheads than the regular porestrip.
dipshika c.
Bought this on holiday last year after my skin was feeling extra gross. Sadly this did absolutely nothing for my skin. It took forever to dry and did not cleanse my pores at all. It was quite cheap in fiji but pretty expensive here in new zealand
Samantha S.
Halifax, NS
These are so good for pulling out stubborn black heads! As well as dry skin! The price is amazing, way cheaper then other face products. It is super gentle and doesn't leave redness like a lot of other products will.
Chloe H.
These pore strips do a good job of removing gunk from your pores but it’s not a cure for acne. My nose would be breaking out again within a few days. Doesn’t act any differently than the regular pore strips, may even be worse as it doesn’t remove much from my pores. Would be better off spending money on a product to clear pores for real.
Katelyn B.
Canton, OH
These strips did not work for me. I have dry skin and it just made it worse. The reason I gave it a 4 is because I believe that it would be better on real oily skin. When I did use it it did pull out black heads and white heads. So I do suggest buying this product if you are looking for something to get ride of oil and black/whiteheads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?