Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Took out all that gunk in my pores since I have really deep nose pores. I definitely go back to biore every time I need nose strips. When it’s on sale, it’s around $0.80 per strip but it’s very well worth it!
This product really doesn't work or do much at all when it comes cleaning your pores (which is the entire job of it) and it bothers me very much so that it doesn't cover your whole nose. I would not buy again.
Strips were amazing, blackheads completely removed and long lasting results. Bought them from Boots, they were a bit overpriced compared to other strips but totally worth it. And I have a new box ready to use!
I have used these regularly, they are quick and easy to use. I have continued to use them often. The only downfall is that I don't think it is long lasting it is great for a quick clean around problem areas so I definitely think an improvement on the longevity of it. Overall I would definitely still use it as it works.
Absolutely love these strips! I love the fact that they have charcoal in them, and are a nose strip. I purchased mine at Shoppers in Canada and they were very affordable. I found that the charcoal brought out more blackheads than the regular porestrip.
Bought this on holiday last year after my skin was feeling extra gross. Sadly this did absolutely nothing for my skin. It took forever to dry and did not cleanse my pores at all. It was quite cheap in fiji but pretty expensive here in new zealand
These are so good for pulling out stubborn black heads! As well as dry skin! The price is amazing, way cheaper then other face products. It is super gentle and doesn't leave redness like a lot of other products will.
These pore strips do a good job of removing gunk from your pores but it’s not a cure for acne. My nose would be breaking out again within a few days. Doesn’t act any differently than the regular pore strips, may even be worse as it doesn’t remove much from my pores. Would be better off spending money on a product to clear pores for real.
These strips did not work for me. I have dry skin and it just made it worse. The reason I gave it a 4 is because I believe that it would be better on real oily skin. When I did use it it did pull out black heads and white heads. So I do suggest buying this product if you are looking for something to get ride of oil and black/whiteheads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos