BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Samantha D.
Halifax, NS
I have stubborn pores, especially on my nose and chin. I have used the Biore nose strips in different formulations before and I had been fairly impressed...until now. This particular combination of charcoal and deep cleaning strip has left my pores cleaner then they have ever been!
Mica C.
Norwich, ['', '', '']
Pretty good nose strip. Love the fresh feeling you get after using this product. When your pores open up and you can literally see the results of this fab little strip
Niamh E.
Not as good as expected.

I was assuming considering Biore is a popular brand that this would exceed any own brand pore strips, but my assumption was wrong. The strips themselves are mediocre and especially considering the brand name it was incredibly disappointing, also as they are quite expensive compared to other types of pore strips and the average quality of each strip being poor, I would recommend not wasting your money and going for a brand third of the price that does the same job and maybe better.
Love these strips! Effectively removed a crazy amount of black heads. Bought these at Shoppers drug mart for a very affordable price. Exceeded my expectations.
Jaclyn W.
Bioré did really well with their charcoal collection. Every product really works. I have big pores, and every time I use these they look smaller and tighter. It also gives them a deep clean. Combined with the charcoal cleanser, my skin improved greatly!
Larni Jade d.
Brisbane
These are fun!

However most pore strip products just contain fillers that when we rub over creates heat and the product to sink in to the pore then as we wait the product cools down and when you peel it off isn't always a " blackhead"

When peeling off the " noodles" are the best part!
Very entertaining!
Best used AFTER exfoliating and applied on a dry skin
Carla M.
This product takes you to the soul, I suffer from black spots on the nose and I had not found any products that cleaned me so well; he takes everything you need and leaves you like this for a long time; I tried with other similar products but I always go back to this because it does with a band what I do with 3 or 4 of other brands; it's super recommended
Danni F.
I love these strips. Easy to use and very affordable.
This will sound yuck but because they are black you can really see what comes out of your pores when removed and it gives me great satisfaction to see how clear my skin is afterwards.
Only negative is removing them you have to go really slowly so as not to pull on the skin.

Bridget W.
brisbane
These nose strips are great! They actually do unclog your pores and pull out blackheads ! It does hurt a little when you pull it off but it's definitely worth it! Really really happy with these strips and need to get more, the results are very clear when you pull it off
Riley H.
There is room for improvement in this product. It doesn't pull out the blackheads as efficient as you see on the Instagram tutorials where it looks so satisfying.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?