BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Angeline G.
I usually love to do nose strips once in a while to really get these pesky blackheads and whiteheads away from my face! So these nose strips worked EXCELLENT on my nose and they really extracted most of my blackheads and Whitehead’s and made my nose feel so much cleaner than before
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I think that this product is a great find and at an affordable price. I would suggest making sure you have already completely cleaned your face. The product works the best when your pores are already opened up
Elizabeth R.
Baltimore, MD
I love these pore strips. Once you remove it from your nose you can see all the gunk that lives on your face. I use this 2-3 times a week without a miss and my nose definitely looks better without blackheads.
Alexx A.
fresno , CA
This product is BOMB I LOVE IT when I start getting blackheads on my nose these are my go to savior I love how my nose is soft and no blackhead are left after I'm done using this product I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to everyone
Olga V.
These nose strips are amazing. The feeling of peeling off the strip to remove my blackheads is so satisfying. Not only does it remove blackheads I noticed my skin more clearer skin. This was a great purchase.
Karis M.
It worked very well to relieve th pain of the acne around my nose. If you’re hoping for the charcoal peel off stuff to pull your blackheads out, it’s not this product, however, it works very well for its price
Elizabeth O.
Philadelphia
Wanted these to work so badly! But sadly, I think they were worse than the regular lore strips. Did not really pull out any blackheads and left a residue once I took the strip off. Will probably not buy again.
Harley H.
College Station, TX
I have a blackheads on my nose, and sometimes my nose feels rough. This product made my blackheads almost non existent and made my nose baby smooth. It was cheap and I would definitely recommend this product!
Keri N.
Love pore strips and this combines lore strips with charcoal which makes it 100xs better. First time trying these. Definitely met my expectations. Packaging wasn’t fancy, but good enough for pore strips.
Anastasia G.
Wells
Not the best product . Pores are still on my nose . Bought it one time and not buying it again. Not satisfied with the result . First time user and not gonna repeat this kind of experience. Not buying it again
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?