BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katelyn C.
These are so great!! They get rid of blackheads and don't leave a long lasting mark on my face like other pore strips have. They are easy to use and work really well. I would highly recommend using these once a week!
Prisha T.
London, London
This product is amazing for removing blackheads. Just ensure to thoroughly wet your nose before and really massage the strip into your nose so the product clings to your black heads. The only downside is that the strip sometimes lifts and you have to keep pushing it down. Other than that, I would definitely buy again! Great product!
Constance A.
North York, ON
I love these blackhead strips. I used to get the original ones and recently tried the ones with the charcoal. I feel like they really target the blackheads and pull more out of my pores. I also love the contrast of your oils and extractions on the black background. It is gross but so satisfying! Will continue to buy this product!
Genine M.
Daventry, Daventry
the whole family love these strips and a box never lasts long once everyone knows i have purchased one! always has the desired effect, it does at first appear a little hair on the skin but a dab of moisturiser after use and all is good again. Possibly could make them less abrasive as i know its not so good for your skin but i personally like that the strips lift out everything!
Faith R.
These are pretty effective. They definitely clean my pores, and rid them of any dirt.

It is actually quite satisfying to use these, especially seeing how much dirt was in your pores.

You feel refreshed after using these.

It is very easy to apply and take off it. No pain, and it takes little to no time at all!
Honey R.
Kaitangata
Average product. I felt like the 10 minute wait was a little bit over kill. On removal my skin felt softer, and i did notice a small difference, but the strip failed to remove a significant amount of blackheads hence my rating. I would recommend to others, but I feel like it'll take up to 3+ strips, to be satisfied.
Tailla S.
Orlando, FL
It is a good product but I was expecting way more! It does take out some blackheads, but not even the half of it, you need to do several times to actually help. Is very easy to use it and the directions that come with the product is just right. But I would not buy this product again, I was kind of disappointed.
Dorra O.
Ariana
I like Bioré charcoal strips , I love to try it and I'll be satisfied to buy it online cuz it's not available in my country . This is my first time to try it I think it 's not harsh when you put on the skin . I absolutely wanna buy it and I recommend it for All women Bioré lovers .
Nathaly M.
Maracay
sooon lo maaaaaximo!!!!!!!! las amo con loocura, en lo particular me parecen asombrosas porque mi nariz es operada y no puedo exprimirla o hacerle movimientos brusucos como la mayoria de las personas y estas banditas me ayudan a tener una nariz limpia de puntos negros...... es recomendable 1 cada 15 dias o cada mes....
Laia S.
They are quite expensive for the number you get in a box, and often work well but can leave a lot of sticky residue on your nose. They also sometimes hurt to peel off and often miss the big blackheads. I would recommend to people who have really bad blackheads, but for people like me who just have a few they are not worth the money and an extractor would be a better deal
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?