BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lizey H.
Melbourne Australia
Love these! They're a cult classic! They get rid of all your pores, I've used them so many times and will definitely buy them again! They work so well and they're not too pricey.
Samantha P.
Anjou, QC
Such an Amazing product. Have used biore for years and this is an amazing product to remove blackheads.

Champrobert L.
I do not have many blackheads but whiteheads so I was really happy to try these out. I am a little bit disappointed because the original Bioré ones work very well but those don't
emma b.
they can be finicky at times! usually nothing comes out of my nose onto the pore strip but it really depends on how many blackheads you have in your nose/how often you exfoliate.
Elisa ♡.
Unfortunately this product did not live up to my expectations. It is easy to apply but removing it really hurt. It was rather disappointing to see that it only tore off skin scales and did not clean my pores. I would not recommend buying it.
Shelby E.
St. John's
Works really well!! But I'd recommend only using once every week or so.. It got rid of most of the blackheads on my nose but didn't really work in the corners of my nostrils, other then that good product!!
Natalie C.
pickering, on
A need for clogged pores. The charcoal leaves a slight residue that has to be washed off after. Overall very effective, would definitely buy again. I personally find it cheapest to buy from my local metro.
Carly R.
Dublin
These strips are so amazing for people who have large pores and quite oily skin. They pull out every blackhead and any dirt in the skin. My skin is so bright and smooth after just one use I just love them
Shannon P.
Edmonton, AB
There is nothing more satisfying then removing a nose strip. I like these pores strips better than the black masks that are all over social media. These things get the job done.
Sarah A.
Bower park, Gateside
Had high hopes for these pore strips but they werent met. Didnt really do anything for me other than dry the skin out on my nose quite badly. Packaging is nice but not amazing.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?