BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Banana🍌 W.
Perth
These left me with a really odd tingling sensation and made my nose really red for a few days and the black would stick around my nose it was kinda disappointing because I love there none charcoal ones
Rebecca P.
the BEST pore strips on the market. Nothing removes blackheads like these things, not painful really just a harsh pulling. Its worth it! It removes 98% of the unmentionables on my nose and i love them
Shelby M.
Its gross how well these work. Awesome product. I find most times even when i am super careful, the strip does not completely dry in every spot, there is often a spot missed. you get what you pay for.
Lexus H.
I loveee these pore strips. I like that it has activated charcoal so I know I'm getting a real deep clean. It pulls all the disgusting gunk out of your nose, with minimal pain and its super inexpensive
Coral-Jade F.
Doncaster
I suffer so bad with both pores and blackheads so have myself a little stock of these within the home. Being a full time working mam sometimes I don't have time to stand doing my full skincare routine.
Migdelis D.
miami
Me ha encantado porque ha diferencia de otras tiras, estas se adhieren fenomenal a la piel y limpian muy bien los poros. Obviamente no eliminan absolutamente todo, pero dejan la piel casi perfecta, la limpia y no maltrata la piel, la verdad me encanto
Jill C.
Really leaves the nose feeling smooth and clean, gets rid of dirt inside the pores which can clearly be seen on the strip and is easy to see because it's black however it doesn't get rid of everything.
Michaela G.
Nanaimo, BC
I did enjoy these pore strips, however I found that they didn’t work as well as I had hoped. I think if I continued to purchase these for a a couple weeks I would be happier with the results. I may purchase these again in the future
Nicole O.
I have tried lots of blackhead removal strips and nothing has worked better than this one. If you have sensitive skin, I wouldn’t recommend since it can be a little harsh but it is because it WORKS!
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
These work well and they are affordable. They are the first pore strips I ever used. The only thing is that they can be difficult and hurt when peeling off even though water should be applied prior to.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?