Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These left me with a really odd tingling sensation and made my nose really red for a few days and the black would stick around my nose it was kinda disappointing because I love there none charcoal ones
the BEST pore strips on the market. Nothing removes blackheads like these things, not painful really just a harsh pulling. Its worth it! It removes 98% of the unmentionables on my nose and i love them
Its gross how well these work. Awesome product. I find most times even when i am super careful, the strip does not completely dry in every spot, there is often a spot missed. you get what you pay for.
I loveee these pore strips. I like that it has activated charcoal so I know I'm getting a real deep clean. It pulls all the disgusting gunk out of your nose, with minimal pain and its super inexpensive
I suffer so bad with both pores and blackheads so have myself a little stock of these within the home. Being a full time working mam sometimes I don't have time to stand doing my full skincare routine.
Me ha encantado porque ha diferencia de otras tiras, estas se adhieren fenomenal a la piel y limpian muy bien los poros. Obviamente no eliminan absolutamente todo, pero dejan la piel casi perfecta, la limpia y no maltrata la piel, la verdad me encanto
Really leaves the nose feeling smooth and clean, gets rid of dirt inside the pores which can clearly be seen on the strip and is easy to see because it's black however it doesn't get rid of everything.
I did enjoy these pore strips, however I found that they didn’t work as well as I had hoped. I think if I continued to purchase these for a a couple weeks I would be happier with the results. I may purchase these again in the future
I have tried lots of blackhead removal strips and nothing has worked better than this one. If you have sensitive skin, I wouldn’t recommend since it can be a little harsh but it is because it WORKS!
These work well and they are affordable. They are the first pore strips I ever used. The only thing is that they can be difficult and hurt when peeling off even though water should be applied prior to.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos