BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Victoria N.
Calgary , AB
These pore strips are my #1 go-to black head remover! I bought this at a drugstore just to try it out and iv'e repurchased it more than 10 times. Super easy to use and so convenient instead of using a messy mask. Other masks and black head removers iv'e tried I could never see the results but with the pore strips you can clearly see the blackheads that have been removed! 10/10
Em
I wanted to try this strips for awhile now, so I finally bought them and gave them a try. I found that the strips had a difficult time sticking to the sides of my nostrils and setting to the crevasses. Besides that, they did pull some gunk out of my pores and made my nose incredibly soft, but unfortunately, some of my pores still weren't cleared. Overall, it was fun and fascinating to see the crap that was in my pores visibly come off.
Samantha D.
Halifax, NS
I have stubborn pores, especially on my nose and chin. I have used the Biore nose strips in different formulations before and I had been fairly impressed...until now. This particular combination of charcoal and deep cleaning strip has left my pores cleaner then they have ever been!
Robyn D.
Kitchener, ON
I'm not a big fan of these compared to the original strips only because I find they don't stick to all the parts of the nose and they leave a nasty black trail of u touch it when wet. I also find that you don't notice a difference afterwards as much as the original
Stephanie G.
Scarborough, ON
I have a lot of blackheads on my nose that are pretty difficult to get rid of. I have tried my fair share of nose strips, but nothing really seemed to work. This did a pretty good job at removing my blackheads though. Not all was removed, but a good amount was. The rest I took out myself. My blackheads always return, but this is a good product to help remove them as needed.
Niamh E.
Not as good as expected.

I was assuming considering Biore is a popular brand that this would exceed any own brand pore strips, but my assumption was wrong. The strips themselves are mediocre and especially considering the brand name it was incredibly disappointing, also as they are quite expensive compared to other types of pore strips and the average quality of each strip being poor, I would recommend not wasting your money and going for a brand third of the price that does the same job and maybe better.
Mica C.
Norwich, ['', '', '']
Pretty good nose strip. Love the fresh feeling you get after using this product. When your pores open up and you can literally see the results of this fab little strip
Love these strips! Effectively removed a crazy amount of black heads. Bought these at Shoppers drug mart for a very affordable price. Exceeded my expectations.
Jaclyn W.
Bioré did really well with their charcoal collection. Every product really works. I have big pores, and every time I use these they look smaller and tighter. It also gives them a deep clean. Combined with the charcoal cleanser, my skin improved greatly!
Larni Jade d.
Brisbane
These are fun!

However most pore strip products just contain fillers that when we rub over creates heat and the product to sink in to the pore then as we wait the product cools down and when you peel it off isn't always a " blackhead"

When peeling off the " noodles" are the best part!
Very entertaining!
Best used AFTER exfoliating and applied on a dry skin
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?