BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Francesca M.
Auckland
Highly recommend. I have repurchased this product a lot of times and this is really helpful for me cause i have blackheads. The product is worth the price. It has met my expectations and i really enjoy it. I recommend other people to use it and give it a try
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
These little strip work really well to get all the impurities out of your pores but they do hurt something fierce to get off. I’m not a huge fan of anything that hurts bust sometimes Beauty is pain
Molly E.
Derby
Really great product, amazing how much dirt was removed from my pores. A great brand and will certainly be repurchasing! It was bought from Boots. The packaging is of a reasonable standard, the information is clearly visible to anyone looking at the product.
Susana d.
By far the best pore strips I've tried! Takes out all the impurities leaving the skin soft and not too dry underneath. It's not too harsh but still grabs onto all the yuckiness and leaves the nose feeling clean for days
joyce k.
Ottawa , ON
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips

This product most be one of the moste painfull this I ever used but definitely one of the most effective.

First when you apply, you must wet your nose a lot at the point the it must be dripping wet so the strip can stick to your noise. If you dont wet it enough it won't stick.
It takes less then 10 minutes to dry. When it is dry, it should feel really tight.
I usually start if the corners of strips all the way to the middle of my noise.
Yes it hurt but the more you do it, the less painfull it is going to be. You have to get used to it. The first time I did it, I cried a little a bit.
After taking it of sometime there's like black spot. You can take it of with water and its fine.
Sometimes, the crevices of your noise will bleed a little bit. Don't about it.

I recommend to use a moisturizer rigt after.
Jezyle M.
This pores trips is really good. It remove all of my blackheads and whitesheads. And after you use it fells so smooth and clean. But what I hate is when you take it off it kinda hurt a little bit.  But it's amazing. 👍
Caitlin W.
perth
It’s awesome it makes my nose feel so great after I use it and clears me from gross blackheads and it’s affordable which is great because I don’t earn money yet so don’t have much money to spend on makeup and skin care.
Grace P.
I feel like these are slightly over priced for the lack of difference in my pores. The packaging is pretty basic but I didn't expect much but perhaps they would work better for someone with deeper pores, more pores etc
christine v.
Kidderminster
I use these pore strips once a week and they work wonders on me. Although the product is quite expensive for what you get it does do an amazing job and removes all the junk out of my nose.
Shomila A.
Mississauga
I have horrible blackheads that are always coming back. I've tried so many products but nothing really worked.  Luckily these strips did the trick. my nose is clear and smooth. Best place to get it is at Walmart. It's worth every penny! Try it!!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?