BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
haley a.
This product is something i keep regularly at my house! Many times i’ve looked in the mirror and seen dreadful pores. I love everything about this product, and it completely meets my expectations. A great buy!!
Emily S.
Sandwich
I love this product! It leaves the pores on my nose feeling so clean. I have purchased and used it multiple times. It isn't too harsh on my skin. I usually will purchase it at my local drugstore. I would 100% recommend it to others !!!!
Megan A.
Concord
I love these! They don’t irritate my skin and leave my face feeling cleansed. I buy them at CVS or Target. I would definitely purchase them again and have purchased them multiple times. I love peeling them off!
Stacie R.
south bend
I didn’t particularly think this was an amazing product. I did as it said but it was really difficult to get off. I’m not sure if it was just me but I had a red mark for the rest of the day where the strip was.
Montanna R.
I really loved these. They helped clear out my pores on my nose, but I have to use them frequently because my pores are large and get clogged so easily and it’s so noticeable on my nose. I would recommend this.
jules 🖤.
Tucson, AZ
I’ve always struggled with pesky blackheads until I found this. These work amazingly! I use them once a week and I’ve seen such a difference with my blackheads. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good blackhead control.
Alexis B.
Sterling
They are very poor they don’t work! They don’t stay in and they don’t pull your black beads off one bit! I wouldn’t recommend these to anyone because they are worth the money and they need to figure s way out for them to stick better to your face
Ylanie D.
Didn’t have great was so actually really didn’t like it didn’t hate it but really didn’t like it and wouldn’t recommend it all. If you have a lot of black headsI would recommend something that actually digs into your skin and snatches things out.
Angel B.
Salt Lake City
They were fun to use and good for the price. But I wouldn’t say there was anything life changing.  If your able I would save your money and splurge for glam glow super kid. Now that! Is transforming!
Rosie B.
wilmington , DE
These are very easy to use, i usually do them before bed or in the morning & it’s really fast & easy! It removes most black heads obviously not all but a good amount!! My nose always feels so smooth after this!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?