BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Emily C.
This product had been raved about not only on social media but within my friendship group also, so I thought I would give it a try. However to my dismay I did not experience miraculous results like I had been told I would. The pore strip did not seem to remove or minimise the dirt within my pores.
Marianna S.
Boston
I was expecting more out of the charcoal part of the pore strips. I thought the product was similar to the original strips. These are much more expensive and I did not see results that differed from the other strips.
Iomie K.
Love this product, I buy some every week, they do exactly as I want them to. Remove almost all of my surface black heads and completely clears up my nose area, would highly recommend :)
Sunaina Z.
Only gets rid of some blackheads. Not very good, too pricey. Wouldn’t recommend as it makes blackheads worse. Quite disappointing. It didn’t meet my expectations at all. I would not buy this again as it doesn’t work.
Kate H.
These Biore charcoal poor strips are the only pore strips i have found that really work at clearing out my dirty pores! My nose is left feeling so smooth its oddly satisfying. I use it atleast once ever two weeks or just whenever my pores are feeling conjested. Super affordable too, must reccomend!
Lois B.
Newport
Heard so many good things about these strips but I never get in with them. I find them disappointing. I have large clogged pores so should see great results but I never do. I find the cheaper products that do the same just as poor. Wouldn't repurchase
Marissa G.
Ciudad Victoria Tamaulipas
This strips help me to take all the black heads I have in my nose the packaging really catches my eye this is my first time using this and it took of all the nasty things I had on my nose and I would buy this again
Hayley G.
Ottawa
My boyfriend and I both use this product for our noses! It met our expectations and does what it should. The charcoal based ones seemed to work better than the original, and we purchased ours on sale at a Walmart.
Aimee P.
Stanway , Colchester
I love this product! Gets rid of most of blackheads. The only downside is the length it takes to dry and that it doesn't pull some of the deeper blackheads. Would definitely recommend!
Jesse M.
Riverview, NB
I tried this product on a whim and I was pleasantly surprised! The Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips work for my skin. The first time I think I messed up by not putting enough water on my nose first for the strip to actually seal to my skin for a stronger bond. Using the rest of the strips in the box I applied a lot of water then padded the strip on my nose with a towel to soak up extra moisture and I found this technique to work best for me. I have to work really hard to keep my skin in-check and most products don't work as well as they declare.... but I would buy this product again as I could actually see the results on the strip and on my nose! The only recommendation I would like to make to Bioré is I wish there were more strips in a box and that the strips would be physically longer to cover more skin area!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?