Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product had been raved about not only on social media but within my friendship group also, so I thought I would give it a try. However to my dismay I did not experience miraculous results like I had been told I would. The pore strip did not seem to remove or minimise the dirt within my pores.
I was expecting more out of the charcoal part of the pore strips. I thought the product was similar to the original strips. These are much more expensive and I did not see results that differed from the other strips.
Love this product, I buy some every week, they do exactly as I want them to. Remove almost all of my surface black heads and completely clears up my nose area, would highly recommend :)
Only gets rid of some blackheads. Not very good, too pricey. Wouldn’t recommend as it makes blackheads worse. Quite disappointing. It didn’t meet my expectations at all. I would not buy this again as it doesn’t work.
These Biore charcoal poor strips are the only pore strips i have found that really work at clearing out my dirty pores! My nose is left feeling so smooth its oddly satisfying. I use it atleast once ever two weeks or just whenever my pores are feeling conjested. Super affordable too, must reccomend!
Heard so many good things about these strips but I never get in with them. I find them disappointing. I have large clogged pores so should see great results but I never do. I find the cheaper products that do the same just as poor. Wouldn't repurchase
This strips help me to take all the black heads I have in my nose the packaging really catches my eye this is my first time using this and it took of all the nasty things I had on my nose and I would buy this again
My boyfriend and I both use this product for our noses! It met our expectations and does what it should. The charcoal based ones seemed to work better than the original, and we purchased ours on sale at a Walmart.
I love this product! Gets rid of most of blackheads. The only downside is the length it takes to dry and that it doesn't pull some of the deeper blackheads. Would definitely recommend!
I tried this product on a whim and I was pleasantly surprised! The Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips work for my skin. The first time I think I messed up by not putting enough water on my nose first for the strip to actually seal to my skin for a stronger bond. Using the rest of the strips in the box I applied a lot of water then padded the strip on my nose with a towel to soak up extra moisture and I found this technique to work best for me. I have to work really hard to keep my skin in-check and most products don't work as well as they declare.... but I would buy this product again as I could actually see the results on the strip and on my nose! The only recommendation I would like to make to Bioré is I wish there were more strips in a box and that the strips would be physically longer to cover more skin area!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos